Noona

Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Taekwoon is standing in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection. His face breaking into a smile as memories flashing on his mind.

.

.

.

"You look so good, Woonie. If we ever have a son, he must be as handsome as you."

That time, he always thought that the compliment is going so smooth until he confidently starting to imagine his life with the woman who smiled and looking at him through the mirror, eyes full of love.

"You want to have kids with me?"

The smile fell from the girl's face, replaced by a pout. "Is that even a question?"

Taekwoon who was struggling with his tie chuckled. He always liked all the reaction he got everytime he teased the girl.

"Why do you answer a question by throwing another question?"

The woman huffed yet still manage to get up from the bed, made her way to Taekwoon who hadn't finished tying his tie.

"I have always been dreaming of become your wife and having your kids, just so you know, Mister Jung Taekwoon."

Her hands working quickly, tying the tie knot perfectly in no time.

"Thank you." The man thanked her with a peck on her lips.

"I don't know if a tie could make a 27 years old man looked so helpless."

Taekwoon smirked, pulling the beautiful face closer to his own. "You wouldn't know whether I do this on purpose or not, would you?" Said the handsome man playfully. "Besides, you should be grateful since you're the only one who can see my helpless countenance, Hakyeon Noona."

And then Taekwoon earned a soft punch on his chest while the girl blushing madly.

"Don't call me like that!"

"You're older than me."

"Only five months!"

"Still."

"You're so annoying, Jung Taekwoon."

"You like it."

"What?"

"Noona."

Hakyeon took a pillow and threw it to all-grooming Taekwoon, leaving the man with satisfactory smile on his face.

"Go now or you'll be late!"

"Such a naggy noona."

Hakyeon burried her face under the pillow, don't want to hear Taekwoon's tease. She knows the more she get affected by the teasing, the more eager Taekwoon teases her.

The man laughed, approaching her cute girlfriend and sat on the empty spot on the bed.

"Are you a snail or what?"

Hakyeon didn't respond.

"Right. I forgot that a snail can't talk."

He could hear Hakyeon scoffed.

"Alright, alright. I won't tease you anymore." Taekwoon surrendered. "For today."

"JUNG TAEKWOON!!!" Hakyeon sat up, punching Taekwoon's chest repeatedly while nagging nonstop about why he shouldn't call her 'noona' and how to respect your elder even if it just merely a month.

Which was explained about why Taekwoon liked to tease by calling her 'noona'

Because after all she looked and talked like a noona.

A noona who has Jung Taekwoon's heart on her tiny yet soft hands.

.

.

.

"Woonie, what are you doing there?"

Taekwoon is out from his reverie when the honey voice called hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter