Fin

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone will never forget their first love.I remember my first love,it was in high school.Her name was Dahyun.

She was the reason I excited to go to school everyday.First love was simple yet memorable and that's why it is something that we will never forget.

 

~

 

*flashback*

"Good morning everyone!"Mrs. Song greet the students as she get into the class.

"Good morning Mrs. Song!"

Mina and Chaeyoung was 7 years old on that time.Chaeyoung seat was behind Mina.

Mina forgot to bring her eraser,she try to find it but it nowhere to be found.So she erase it using her thumb.

Chaeyoung saw that,she call Mina and give a note with eraser to Mina.

Mina smile,she take it."Hi my name is Chaeyoung.What is your name?"She read the note that Chaeyoung gave her.

Mina turn to Chaeyoung and give the note back.

"Thanks."Chaeyoung mouthed.She read what did Mina reply."My name is Mina."

Since that day,Mina and Chaeyoung becoming best friend.

 

~

 

*10 years later*

 

Chaeyoung intertwine her hand with Mina.They walk together to the park.Mina sat on the bench while waiting for Chaeyoung who went to buy ice cream.

Mina humming her favorite song,Chaeyoung sit beside her and give her three roses.Chaeyoung grin at Mina.

"Thanks?What is this for?"Mina take the roses.

"A gift."Chaeyoung awkwardly said.

"For what?"

"You know er.."Cheyoung scratch her nape."Each one of that rose have meaning."

"Oh okay,tell me."

"The first one mean I,the second mean l-love"Chaeyoung take a deep breath."The last one mean you.So if you combine all of it,it's mean I l-love.."

"I love you."Mina bluntly said.She laugh at Cheyoung."Why did you take a long time to say that Chaeyoung-ah."

"Heheh.So..do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."Mina hug Chaeyoung.

"WUUUUU!!"Nayeon,Momo,Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu shout.They were stalking them behind the bush.

"Now kiss!"Dahyun shout.

"Muah muah!"Momo shout.

"Why did you take a long tine to confess smol cub?!My body start to itchy you know!"Tzuyu shout.

"Yea me too!My poor skin."Nayeon shout while caressing her arm.

Jihyo just shake her head.

Mina and Chaeyoung blush.

 

~

 

Today is the last day of their final exam.

"Times up!"Mr. Ong said.He stand up and start collecting the papers.

Chaeyoung run to outside class after Mr. Ong done collecting all the papers.

Mina ran towards her."Chayoungie~"

"Minari~"They hug each other."Oh my god its finally end!"Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face.

Mina giggles."I know.Let's go,our friends are waiting."She take Chayeoung's hand and run to their friends.

"Lovebirds come here!"Jihyo shout.

Mina and Chaeyoung walk to them.

"Where is Momo?"Mina asked.

"She with Nayeon."Jihyo point to Momo and Nayeon.

"Let's go to them."Mina said.

"You guys can go first."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay."Mina drag Jihyo to Nayeon and Momo.

"Mina,Jihyo!"Nayeon call them.

"Hey!"Mina waved her hand to Nayeon.

"Here,write something."Momo give marker to Mina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter