Chapter 7

Two Different People

Jonghyun's POV
When I saw Shinhye with hyung, I immediately wanted to accompany her. Shinhye looked beautiful in her skirt. She always looked feminine, honestly, I'm not attracted to tomboys. There's nothing wrong with them! I just.. prefer girls who embrace their feminity, like Shinhye! My thoughts about Shinhye raced in my brain, never finding the finish line, when I was accompanying Seohyun.

Although, my day with Seohyun was nice. But, that's the problam. Just nice. 
Throughout our day, something stopped both of us dead in our tracks. We were both unable to move, speechless, and heart-broken. It was the sight of our crushes, kissing. To make it worse, they continued to play around. Hyung even touched her.

I didn't sleep well that night. My brain recalled the scene of them kissing, although I tried my best not to. I tossed and turned throughout the whole night, feeling uneasy. I didn't cry, of course. I had just met the girl. But, this girl.. She was different. Her presence itself made me happy. The way she speaks is like music to my ears, I'd listen to her every night. Her smiles lights up the whole room. The best thing about her smiles is that they were never fake. She'd never fake a smile, she's true to herself. I think that's the most beautiful thing about Shinhye. I happily sighed, a smile following. 




I sat in the library, thinking. Their kiss had been bothering me all day. It messed with my studying, and my tests. Aish! Jonghyun, you shouldn't be bothered by their kiss.. I rubbed the back of my neck, and pouted softly. "I am bothered by it," I murmured to myself.

I felt breathing on my shoulder, and I casually looked back to see her beautiful face asking me a question. "Bothered by what?"

I pulled out a chair for her, and shook my head. "Anni, nothing." I smiled to assure her.

She talked to me about the amusement part, and how she enjoyed it with Yonghwa. I laughed, just to let her know that I'm fine. I wouldn't want her to worry about me..

"And, yeah. It was so much fun! How was your date with Seohyun Eonnie?" She smiled warmly at me, placing her hand on my hand.

Shivers went down my spine as I choked on some words. "It was simple," I managed to choke out. I looked at her delicate hand on my hand.

She rubbed it softly, and smiled, taking her hand away to turn a page of her book. "Just simple?" She frowned, and turned her attention away from her book. She looked me in the eyes, and took my hand again. "Mianhe if Yonghwa set you on a date that you didn't want to go on,"

Boom! And that's why I like her so much. Just her concern for others, and how they feel. In this case, my feelings. I shook my head, and smiled. "I would rather have spent the day with you, but it was fine. I had some fun." I grinned at her, and held her hand.

Her face turned a light pink, and she caressed her cheek with her other hand. "Ah ha ha, stop it." She grinned, and took her hands away. "Ah!" She smiled, and stood up. "I stood you up on coffee, remember?"

I nodded, and sadly frowned at the memory.

To my surprise, she invited me to have some coffee. I quickly nodded, feeling like a little boy on his birthday. "Ne! Kaja~" I said, trying to act cool.


End of POV


~



Shinhye and Jonghyun walked to the coffee store/shop/cafe close by the campus, smiling and laughing. Once in a while, he would crack a joke to hear her melodious laugh. She smiled, and opened the door for him.

"Men, first. Since I stood you up last time," She pouted, and gestured for him to go inside.

He grinned, admiring her attempt to be polite. He would've opened the door for her if she hadn't had beaten him to the door. He nodded, and stepped inside. He held the door open with his muscular arms from the inside, his turn to gesture her to go inside as well. She nodded, and looked down to floor, trying to hide the smile that shined so brightly.

"What would you like, Shinhye?

She waved her hands, and shook her head. "Anni, I'm paying," She looked at the person behind the counter, and whispered loud enough for Jonghyun to hear. "Do not, and I repeat, do not take money from this thief, arasso?"

He grinned, "If I'm a thief, and I'm giving money.. Doesn't that not qualify me for the thief role?"

She pouted, "Ah.. Well.. Just don't take money from him," She pointed to his chest, and grinned. "Arasso?"

The lady behind the counter nodded, and looked up at him. She stared at him breath-lessly, and smiled to herself.

Shinhye tapped her chin, and smiled. "I'll have a strawberries n' cream," She turned to Jonghyun who was pouting. "What about you?"

"A latte. Any latte." He smiled, and handed the lady the cash.

She hesitated, and turned to Shinhye. Shinhye looked at her sternly, shaking her head. She then turned to Jonghyun who was smiling at her like an angel, offering her the money. She sighed happily, taking it.

"Agasshi!" Shinhye pouted, but smiled anyway. "Kamsahapnida." She gave Jonghyun the cold shoulder as they waslked to a near bench to sit on. She sat on the edge, while Jonghyun sat in the middle.

He looked at her, and grinned. "You're still a child at heart, huh?" He laughed, and handed her her drink. She took it, staying silent. She sipped it, and smiled. She was satisfied with her drink, but still didn't say a word.

He pouted, and put his arm around her. "Mianhe. The guys should pay, it's like a rule,"

She looked up at him, and grinned. "You believed I was mad?" She giggled, oblivious to his touchy-ness.

He tightened his grip, smiling. They drank in peace, recalling funny moments and sharing them with each other.



 

On the other side, Yonghwa stared enviously. He had made sure the two of them had not known he was there. "We kissed yesterday, and she's letting Jonghyun touch her like that? Aish, Shinhye. You made my heart beat rapidly, and this is what you do? I'm going to get revenge, just watch. You'll feel terrible." He thought, buidling a plan in his dumb head.


--------------------
Yay, an update! ^^ Annyeong, my readers! I just want to let you know I'll be updating more chapters that are long, detailed, and drama-filled. I know we enjoyed their sweet moments, but if it keeps on staying of the train-of-sweetness, you guys will eventually get bored, right?


AH, well, I recently started posting chapters as a co-author for Cold Hearted Roomate. (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133363/cold-hearted-roommate-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-romance-you) You guys should read it, it had a nice plot. :) I'm just co-authoring since the author is on vacation. I started on chapter 10,  I suggest this ff for you guys. ^^