Long time no see

The Return

[At an abandoned building, 12 am]
'You're under arrest! Put the gun down and raise your hands!' instructed one of the police officer while pointing his gun towards someone's back. 
The guy infront of him did as he instructed and slowly stood up. 

'Long time no see, huh...Xiumin?' the guy sounded, still facing his back towards the police. 

The lieutenant, Xiumin was shocked. He knew that voice so much. He didn't expect that. He was hoping that he was wrong. 'Ch...chen?'

The guy slowly turned his body towards Xiumin. 'I'm glad you still remember me', he smirked. 

'Chen... Wae? Why do you do this? Tell me this is not true.' Xiumin grabbed his gun even tighter. His face looked dissapointed.

Chen looked straight into Xiumin's eyes. 'This is life. It's not always on our side.'

'But you shouldn't have chosen the wrong side Chen.'

Chen sighed. 'If choosing the good side will make people even more suffer, then what should we live for? It's not easy as you think.'

Xiumin felt sorry and upset at the same time. He had no choice but to carry on his duty. 'I'm sorry Chen.' Xiumin's assistant went to arrest Chen but got kicked in his private area. 

Chen quickly grabbed the gun from the assistant's hand and shot randomly at the police officers. He then ran upstairs as the ground floor were surrounded by the cops. Xiumin and a few cops followed him. Chen kept on running until he reached at the top of the building. He looked downward the building only to see the seawater. Xiumin and others appeared before he could figure out a way to escape.

Xiumin pointed the gun towards Chen, as well as Chen. 'Chen, please give up. You know you can trust me', Xiumin tried to pursue him. 

'Stop right there! If not..I'm going to jump.'

Xiumin gave signal to stop the others from moving towards Chen. 'Chen, let's talk about this slowly, okay?' Xiumin asked.

Chen took three steps backward while looking at Xiumin. 'Goodbye.' He turned backward and jump off the building. 

'Nooo!!!!!' Xiumin shouted. He ran towards the top corner of the building and searching for Chen. He shouted Chen's name a few times but no respond. He panicked. Then he pressed his earphone at his left ear.

'I need help. The suspect had jumped into the water. Ask marine cops to search for him.'

He talked to himself, 'I hope you are safe.'