fin

lip n hip

 

Jungeun shifts around nervously, pulling and twisting the pleats of her red skirt that dangles far above her knees (far more than what she’s used to wearing) as she nibbles at the insides of her cheeks. She remembers the embarrassing conversation she and Jinsol had just a few nights ago about Haseul’s early birthday surprise tonight, and how the older blonde swore on her great grandmother’s grave that Haseul loves her bare legs even though Jungeun has no . (Jinsol’s words, not Haseul’s).

 

She loves your legs and the way you dance, just combine the two and do some sort of . Then you’ll have her eating out of your hand. Or eating you out,” Jinsol had giggled drunkenly into her pink ears before she pushed the older girl off the barstool with an embarrassed squeak.

 

Jungeun isn’t one to take Jinsol’s advice, like, ever, but the impending date of Haseul’s birthday hanging itself over her head and her being too busy to go out and buy something for the small brunette crumbled the last bits of her iron resolve. So she took the plunge and began searching for the right dance on YouTube, following that up with long practices in the campus dance studio to get all the moves right. Jungeun also spent what felt like hours listening to different “y” playlists on Spotify (all recommended by Jinsol and Sooyoung of course) to find the perfect song for her little performance.

 

Because everything had to be perfect for Haseul—her perfect, sweet girlfriend who’s been with her through her absolute worsts and still decided to stay with her.

 

Beautiful, kind and loving Haseul, who is now walking through the front door of their apartment with grocery bags in her hands and those large round glasses slipping down the slope of her nose.

 

“Jungeun? Sweetie?” The tiny brunette calls, eyes squinting into the dim room. Jungeun takes a deep breath through her nose and steps away from the bed, the wood floor squeaking under her feet. She steps into the light cast from the hallway, bringing one shaky hand up to wave at her significant other.

 

“H-Haseul! Hi! Do you, uhm, need help with those?” The blonde squeaks out, cheeks flaring when Haseul’s eyes curiously roam up and down her body.

 

“Are you…in some sort of schoolgirl uniform?” The shorter girl asks instead of answering, one brow arching and lips twitching.

 

Jungeun’s throat feels dry as she takes a few more steps forward, closing the distance between herself and Haseul. “N-no, it’s just a cute skirt and blouse I found. Do you…do you not like it?” She plays with strands of dyed hair, biting into her lower lip and keeping her eyes trained on the ground.

 

There’s a light laugh before the lights in the room click on. “No, no, it’s a very cute combination, and your hair in a ponytail makes you look younger. Softer,” Haseul’s gentle voice echoes in the room and tickles at the blonde’s ears.

 

“U-um!” Jungeun looks back up, watching her girlfriend arranging food from the plastic bags and placing them in the fridge. The brunette turns to face her again, head tilting to one side and jostling the big glasses on her face. “Before we make dinner, I was wondering if I could give you an,” the taller girl swallows, her heart racing in the confines of her chest at irregular speeds. It's now or never, Kim! “If I could give you an early birthday present?” Jungeun trails off, voice so soft that Haseul has to ask her to repeat the question.

 

“A…a present. For your birthday! B-but I’m giving it to you tonight instead of on your actual birthday. Is that okay?” Jungeun repeats, looking everywhere but at her girlfriend.

 

“Oh? You know you don’t have to get me anything for my birthday—”

 

“B-but I want to! And t-this—it’s important to me to be able to provide something for you!”

 

The older girl blinks but smiles brightly, kind eyes disappearing into crescent shapes. “Okay then, I would love to see what you have for me, sweetie.”

 

The architecture major inhales sharply, eyes focusing back on her girlfriend to beam at her. “Great! That’s great!” Jungeun slides across the floor to wrap her arms around Haseul’s shoulders, kissing the older girl’s cheek before tugging her towards the bed. “I need you on the bed—”

 

“Yeah? Are you sure this is a gift for me or is this your way to sneakily spice up our life with some schoolgirl roleplay?” Haseul laughs when Jungeun roughly pushes her onto the bed, a scowl stretching across pink lips.

 

“I told you it’s not a schoolgirl uniform!” The blonde hisses after punching the shorter girl’s shoulder at least five times.

 

(It totally is one but only because Jinsol convinced her to wear it to make the ier. Not that Hasuel needs to know that).

 

“Ow, ow! Baby, I bruise like a peach!” Haseul groans, grabbing Jungeun’s wrists to keep the blonde from assaulting her.

 

“You’re lucky you’re so cute or I would’ve kicked you out a long time ago!”
 

Haseul just laughs again, bringing her girlfriend’s clenched fists up to her lips and kissing the knuckles. “The apartment is in my name, silly. You’d have a hard time kicking me out.”

 

The blonde clicks her tongue and frees herself from the other girl’s strong hold. Haseul may be lacking in height but she makes up for it in strength, just ask Jinsol and Sooyoung (both of whom have had to be carried out of bars by their smaller friend before they had the chance to start drunken fights). “Hush, do you want this gift or not?”

 

“Yes, my body is ready, baby.”

 

Jungeun snorts before making her way towards the door and locking it. She knows Haseul is watching her, feels those sharp eyes follow her and the fluttering of her short, short skirt, but she keeps mum. She flicks the lights off, flooding the studio apartment with a quiet darkness. However, the light from the moon shines into the space seconds after, washing but the furthest corners in a dim, blue light and making it easier for Jungeun to move around without tripping over anything. She sees Haseul sitting to one side of the bed, facing the moon with her legs hanging over the edge and toes barely brushing the floor.

 

She rummages around the desk adjacent to their bed, searching for her phone while Haseul hums a tune. Once she finds the device, she spins on her heel to face the brunette with a shy smile. “Just. Sit there and relax.”

 

Haseul simply leans back, resting her weight on the palms of her hands and shifting on top of the comforter, dark eyes staring in the taller girl’s direction.

 

Jungeun sets her phone up on the small docking station at the desk after she finds her song and presses the play button. The first ten seconds or so of the song are completely silent, giving her time to glide into place a few feet away from the bed and turn away from her girlfriend so her back is facing the older girl. She taps her heel against the cool floor nervously, waiting for the drop that begins the song.

 

As soon as the music booms through the speakers, Jungeun turns sharply, hands brushing up her sides sensually (at least she hopes it looks sensual to Haseul) for the first part of the choreography. The beginning steps are generic and maybe a little jerky to the untrained eye, but Jungeun spun her own twist into the seemingly innocent dance during practice. After the one minute mark, she drops to the floor on her hands and knees and begins to crawl towards Haseul, who’s mouth drops at the sudden change.

 

The blonde wiggles her as she slowly inches forward, her lips and watching catlike eyes intently follow her tongue before it darts back into . Jungeun carefully settles onto her knees when she reaches Haseul’s legs, still swaying to the music even though neither girl is really listening.

 

They stare at each other, mouths hanging open and both slightly panting at this point. The taller girl gently parts the brunette’s legs and settles between them, hands sliding higher until they reach the edge of Haseul’s shorts.

 

A soft hitch of breath brings Jungeun back to her task, and she blinks dazedly at the other girl’s flushed face (she feels the heat in her own face spreading and scorching the back of her neck so she knows she’s looking no better than Haseul). Pressing down on the soft thighs, Jungeun pushes herself up to continue dancing, using her body to keep Haseul’s legs spread.

 

From the beginning, this was supposed to be a teasing dance with Jungeun barely touching Haseul just to drive the older girl crazy and get her all huffy. Unfortunately, Jungeun doesn’t possess an ounce of self-restraint and finds her hands settling on the brunette’s tense shoulders, massaging the stiff muscles as she rolls her body against Haseul’s.

 

The blonde groans lowly when small hands suddenly grip onto her hips, blunt nails digging into her skin under the thin, red fabric of her skirt. “Jungeun,” Haseul rasps, nearly growling. Jungeun shivers, the drop in the older girl’s voice sends electricity straight to her core and has her wanting to drop back down to her knees like the obedient girl she is.

 

“Yes, unnie?”

 

It’s a gamble, calling her that in the sanctity of their home because they’re dating and no longer in a professional relationship, but Haseul’s eyes spark with something dark, something dangerous, and Jungeun is rewarded with hands shoving themselves under her skirt. Slender fingers dance along her sensitive skin, brushing along the front of her and making her moan high and needy.

 

“Get on my lap,” Haseul husks, removing her hands from underneath the blonde’s skirt so she can lean back and stare up at the blonde through her lashes.

 

Jungeun whines, voice pitching higher than she’d ever allow in front of anyone else besides Haseul, and reluctantly pulls away to properly settle herself on the warm lap of the older girl. “Like this, unnie?” She asks innocently. The brunette just smiles, hands guiding the younger girl into grinding against her thighs.

 

“That’s perfect, baby. What do you want unnie to do now?”

 

Jungeun pants, eyes fluttering as heat boils in her lower tummy. She nips into her lower lip, grinding faster as she leans her forehead against Haseul’s.

 

“Unnie, please, please. I want…”

 

_____

 

What?”

 

“What, what?”

 

“What do you mean ‘what, what,’ Kim? I need that uniform back since it’s Sooyoung’s or she’ll kick my when she finds out I borrowed it without permission,” Jinsol grunts, nudging her elbow into the younger girl’s side.

 

Jungeun blushes and looks to the side, finding the stain on the floor suddenly interesting.

 

“Uh, hello? Earth to Jungeun? Your best friend is going to be murdered and only you can save her—”

 

“I’ll buy you a new one.”

 

Jinsol blinks, pursing her lips and eyebrows curving in their typical fashion. “Or you can just give me to the one I leant you…?”

 

“Can’t.”

 

“And why’s that?”

 

Jungeun mumbles something, finding another stain and focusing on that. God, this place really needs to clean up its act one day, why does she keep coming here again?

 

“Sorry I couldn’t quite catch that, I’m unable to hear the same pitch as a dog.”

 

“I said it’s…it’s messy. And torn up.”

 

Jinsol narrows her eyes. “How messy…and t-torn up by whom?”

 

A beat of silence and Jungeun blushes more, before the older girl sighs, the dots connecting in her mind and she takes to chugging the rest of her drink.

 

“You know what? I don’t want to know, hope you kids had fun screwing each other. I’ll meet you two in hell after Sooyoung kills me.”

 

 

 

______

 

 

 

i didnt want to go into adult territory with my first loona fic so i just kind of teased at it? hope this was an ok read! let me know how i can improve in the comments section! thanks for reading~

 

and yeah, miss kim lip is a bottom, a pillow princess specifically, and i hope this story helped you all realize that (if not that just means i need to write more loona fic)