Episode 4: hey everyone let's confess!

Glow Sticks

"What….?" Minho trailed off. I pulled my arm away violently.
"You heard me. Have fun" I mumbled hiding my face with my hair. Then I ran, far and fast. This was it, the ending to my happy story. I always thought I would die would be the way it ended. For some reason I ended up at a corner store not that far away from where I lived. I went inside and looked around for a moment. I did have our conjoined account credit card, so why not blow some of his spending? I grabbed a few bottles of sojo and some really expensive food. I lugged all that stuff to the "couple apartment" and started drinking.
I was a mess. I ended up on my bed almost asleep when I heard keys jingle in the door handle. Ashi, I forgot he still had a key to this place. I hard the door open and then a loud sigh. He must be startled by the mess I created in the living room. It wasn't that bad, because I did have an OCD for having a cleaning house all the time. I heard some rusing for a while before I finally fell asleep.
The sun shined threw the small window. I groaned, I did have a minor hangover. I got out the bed reluctantly and dressed myself for a day at school that I really didn't want to go to. I stepped out of the door to see a mess free living room and a tidy kitchen with delicious food on the counter.  
"This guy really" I sighed before sitting down at the kitchen's island.
"good morning" a happy chipper voice said. My face instantly turned gloomy. "eat up" Minho said. I rolled my eyes standing up.
"why are you here" I grumbled.
"I live here. I help pay the bill and I have a key. I'm aloud here" he sighed, like my words didn't hurt him at all. "I slept on the couch because you locked he bedroom door."
"whatever, eat your own food" I said, picking up my bag. I had almost had my hand on the door nob when my stumic growled.  I turned around and grabbed the cinnamon bun off his plate of food he was eating and ran back out the doors.

I walked along the hall ways of my school. I was plaining on skipping music class, who is he going to call?
"Ae-cha where are you going class is downstairs!" my friend called out to me.  
"I know" I mumbled "I'm not going". She looked at me with big eyes that were wondering why.  "I have my reason" I replyed to her question that she didn't ask. She nodded.
"well then see you after school" she sighed walking towards the classroom. I walked around the school, and even went to the cafeteria to get some food. I was in such a hurry to leave I forgot to pack a lunch. When I was finished eating I desired to visit the court yard.  I sat on a bench when I saw a bunch of students in the hall ways. Then I noted that they were students from my class. Then Minho showed up in front of me.
"where were you for my class?" he asked.  I watched my class mates, his students all peek out at us. Half the school was around watching us. "there's an assembly right now" he added notesing my wondering eyes. I rolled my eyes.
"I didn't want to be around you" I growled.  I noted that Chelsea was the closet to us, smirking.
"Ae Cha Choi get over what happened last night" Minho said fairly loudly. I started to hear mumble. Was the cat out of the bag that I WAS married to Minho?
"Choi? I thought her last name was Park", "she has the same last name as Mr. Choi" , and "what's going on between those two? They have such a close connection" is what some things I heard some students mumble about.
"I saw you and Chelsea like you were a couple. Explain that Minho!" I yelled. Now I'm sure everyone was surprised by that remark. I said a teacher's first name!!!! Ohh…..
"I was helping her out with a project, then she asked if I wanted to eat ramen with her, to say thank you for helping her. That's it Ae-cha" Minho said sincerely. But I didn't believe him.
"What's going on here?" Chelsea said coming out of her corner. She was playing the innocent card.
"Be quite Chelsea this is a matter between me and Minho" I said full of anger.
"Calm down a little hunny" Minho said in a small voice. As I rolled my eyes half the school population gasped.
"What is she to you Minho?" Chelsea asked. I sighed nervously forgetting my anger for a split second.
"She's my wife" Minho says confidently.
"WIFE?!" Chelsea said loudly. She looks at me. "Wow look I'm sorry for all the mean things I've said to you…. I didn't know you two were married" Chelsea finishes.
"Whatever, what done is done, and me and Minho are done" I sighed starting to walk away. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my sholder.
"Not whatever. Look I didn't know Mr. Choi was married and I made a few moves. But what happened last night, was nothing. Mr. Choi is telling you everything Ae-cha." She paused for a moment. "He loves you, and only you. And if you don't see that I'll have to nock you out. "Chelsea said reassuring me.
"It's true" I heard Minho said. I felt Chelsea's hand move. And Minho's arms come around me for a back hug. A hole lot of 'awww's" came from around us.
I smiled slightly. "fine, one more change" I sighed, giving in.