4.

Out of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

What a busy day! Today's the official club registration and every freshman student is encouraged to join any club they desired.

I, Kim Yerim is currently busy recruiting freshies to join the club that I managed. But everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that my club is worth signing in. Tsk. These freshies need to get a fact check in their lives.


"Seriously, Kim Yerim. Your effort should be rewarded for establishing this Anti Jeon Jungkook club." I ignored my acting conscience, Kim Saeron as I kept stacking the registration papers. I printed so many of it, hoping to meet new Anti-Jungkook people.

 


*cue the wind blowing*

 

"Using percentage, rate how much you hate Jeon Jungkook." Saeron laughed as she read what was stated in the registration paper. In my defense, if someone is going to join my club, I should know how much they hated my nemesis, like excuse me? This is an ANTI-Jungkook club.

"State 3 things you hated about Jeon Jungkook." Saeron continued while trying hard not to laugh.

"Does he get on your nerves too?" And now she's in full mood cracking up.

"Do you believe he's a loser?"

"Do you also think he's soooo ugly?"

"Keep laughing Saeron." I told her in annoyance. I don't know why my friends found it hilarious that I loathe Jeon Jungkook too much. I mean, as my friends, they should support me, not find it amusing. Ugh. Seriously considering unfriending these ungrateful girls.

"Seriously Yerim, this is why no one takes this club in consideration." She was still laughing and I'm really starting to get annoyed.

"I'll be having the last laugh if someone registers in my club." I answered her.

She just shrugged and waved goodbye. I rolled my eyes and shooed her away. My goal today is to find at least one new member.




 

Few hours later....


I slumped in the chair feeling tired and exhausted. Instead of recruiting new members, I ended up having new enemies. Freshmen who are fans of Jungkook, teaming up and ganging up on me. Huh! ME!!

KIM YERIM?!?

Well, it's funny but they ended up crying and saying I was so mean to their Jungkook Oppa. I just flipped my hair and answered them with my sweetest smile.

But it was really tiring. Damn it. I shouldn't really use all my energy arguing with students who are younger than me. But I'm not fan of losing, so yeah. I also wanted them to taste defeat. Hehehehe.


 


"So how's it going with my favorite club?" My eyes widened in incredulity seeing Jeon Jungkook hanging in front of my club's booth. He was standing with his hands on his pockets, and sending that bright smile I hated so much.

"Go away. In case you cannot tell, this place hates you. So please ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter