01

A letter to you.

 

Days turned into the month and turns into years. The tears slowly dried by itself and the memories of you awfully slow fade away.

It’s already several years and here I am; waiting for you in front my door like a fool hoping that’d some knock and your voice can be heard from inside. Just like fool person I am, I’m still in love you.

 Every single day, I walked to places that we always go and somehow, I can see you there. Everywhere. I saw you lean on the wall while looking up to the sky, I saw you sitting on the bench and smile softly to those kids play around near you. You are there, same clothes while the same smile that would make me fall in love all over again.

Like I said, it’s been several years. Now I can actually smile and laugh without forcing myself to. At first, it was really hard for me to actually go outside. I felt like a vampire for a second when I go out for once after you’re gone. The sunlight actually hurt my skin, can you actually believe that? Boy, you should see my face. How pathetic I am running straight to the bedroom.

Even right now, I can see you in front of me drinking caramel latte while staring at me while I wrote this. I can’t help but crack a sad smile on my lips. You’re always there.

Why you’re always there?

--

I’ve trying so hard to not cry when people decided it was a good idea to comfort me after you left me. Honestly, late that night. I broke my promises where I shouldn’t get drunk but what can I do? My greed got the best of me.

I kept calling your name; screaming, wailing everything just hoping to see you and hear you one last time. And of course. You weren’t there.

This.. probably last letter I’m going to write for you. I need to have a time for myself before doing something stupid even more. My heart keeps telling me that you’re there all along and I was stupid for not realize it.

the beginning and end of us are different. So different. I hated it. There’s no way I could end this letter with more memories that I could afford to write any longer.

Goodbye, Kim Seungmin.

 

Truly, yours.

--

Just like that, she’s gone forever from his life. He blamed everyone included himself for listening to what others people said. Now for sure, he’s going to take her back into his life because she’s worth more what she deserves. While gripped tightly the letter, carefully make his plan to get her back.