My Coffee

Coffee and Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plot was created by fenomena94, i couldn't have done it without you

Chapter 1

It was summer when he first saw him; the barista is new in town, he kinda look like a city boy than a normal villager from this small town. The barista is tall handsome and has a charming smile, enough to complete all of the regular female customers’ day complete and of course same goes for Wonwoo.

“Wonwoo go give your order already!” Jihoon his best friend (or not) hisses beside him as he looks down on his feet feeling all shy to look at the handsome barista who is currently assigned on the counter and waiting for their order.

“Uh is your friend okay?” The barista asked worriedly and Wonwoo’s ears turns red in embarrassment.

Jihoon groans before nodding, “Give me a tall white chocolate mocha and a warm cappuccino for my friend here.” The barista nodded at him and asked their names before jotting it down on the cups.

“I will go make your coffee today baby!” the blonde barista who suddenly showed up from the kitchen shouting as he winks at Jihoon.

“Oh Hoshi good morning.” The barista on the counter greeted Hoshi who takes the tray from his hands.

“Oh Mingyu, I’ll take it from here, I will put lots of love for my darling’s coffee.” Jihoon rolls his eyes and hands their payment to Mingyu who’s laughing at the scene. Well for Wonwoo he already slips away and takes a seat on the table on the corner of the café.

“When will you date me? My Jihoon.” Hoshi teases as he hands out the tray with their drinks to Jihoon; the shorter didn’t answer him and just pulls the tray from the counter and bring it on their table.

“Hey loser here’s your drink.” Wonwoo looks at the shorter frowning.

“What happened to you?”

“Well you left me on the counter and now Soonyoung is bothering me, again!” Jihoon hisses as he takes a sip on his drink.

“What’s wrong with that he’ll be at your class later and he’ll bother you again. Why don’t you just go out with him?” Wonwoo leans down and smell his warm mug of cappuccino ignoring the snort Jihoon gave him.

“Why don’t you confess to Mr. Hottie then?” Jihoon says between his smirk, feeling content after Wonwoo chokes on his own drink.

“Shut it, Shorty.”

“Same goes for you shy .”

“Excuse me, can I offer you guys our new pastries?” Mingyu the barista from the counter says as he looks at both of the students and Wonwoo instantly nodded as he slumps down slowly on his chair.

“What is this?” Jihoon asked as he takes one and hands it to Wonwoo and gets one for himself.

Mingyu smiles at Wonwoo who’s silently nibbling the bread, “It’s a cheesy puff croissant-

“Made from love!” Hoshi butts in from the counter, waving his hands at Jihoon’s direction.

“Hoshi proposed it.” Mingyu explains and Jihoon nodded as he takes a bite.

Once again Mingyu who’s lowering himself a bit to look at Wonwoo and giving him a smile “Did you like it?”

Wonwoo swear he’s beat red by now, the handsome barista is so close to him, he gave him a nod before eating the last bite and looks at the window beside them.

“He likes it don’t worry he’s just the shy type with the strangers.” Jihoon explains and Mingyu stands up straight as he laughs.

“Are we still not friends, you guys are regulars here now.”

“Jihoon don’t you dare friendzone me!” Hoshi shouted again and some customers look at him weirdly, good thing there aren’t much customers during Monday morning.

“So do you guys have class today?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo but the other shakes his head.

“Wonwoo has class later after lunch, and I’ll have mine around 10am.”

“Well you’ll have to wait longer because it’s only 7am; you guys are so up early in the morning.” Mingyu jokes before excusing himself because the café starts getting full and Hoshi is panicking.

Jihoon gave him a snicker “Of course we are early some kid here, wants to see his handsome barista before the girls take over the whole café.” Wonwoo made sure to give him a sharp glare before drinking his forgotten coffee.

 

“Thank you for coming, come back soon!” Mingyu bid them a goodbye; it’s now 9:15 just enough time for them to take a bus going the university to attend morning classes and to go to the library for Wonwoo.

“Wait up!” Hoshi throws an arm around Jihoon’s shoulder and gave Wonwoo a wave.

“Did you enjoy my bread with love?” Jihoon rolls his eyes and walks faster but Hoshi never fails to catch up.

“He likes it.” Wonwoo says giving Hoshi a wink and the blonde barista grins widely.

“Hey Wonwoo, why don’t you just confess to Mingyu? I mean he’s not that old for you, you’re turning 20 he’s 24 you guys are already adults!” Hoshi suggested and it made Jihoon laugh loudly.

“If that happens Wonwoo will only make me confess for him instead.”

“Confess to me then.” Hoshi grabs both of Jihoon’s hand and stares at him and Jihoon quickly steps on his foot making the blonde barista groan in pain.

“You guys will be late for your class if you don’t stop flirting.” Wonwoo jokes and Jihoon gave him a glare before walking ahead.

 

 

 

--

 

 

Being a Multimedia student is not easy, projects and portfolios are being thrown to them every week, and being a 4th year student is not helping, these are the times cramming becomes Wonwoo’s bestfriend.

Him and Jihoon grew up together and dream of the same thing which is taking media arts but for Jihoon Media arts means making 3D graphics and animation while for Wonwoo media arts is journalism and photography. They are currently residing at the small town on the upper part of the Seoul 20 minutes away from the city if you take a bus.

Right now Wonwoo is outside heading to the convenience store after losing at the Rock paper scissor game with Jihoon. What is cramming if you don’t eat snack afterall.

Wonwoo gets inside the convenience store after feeling the chill of the spring creeping on his skin. It was wrong to wear track pants and long sleeves at night after all he’ll take not of that.

Wonwoo quickly takes a basket and buys junk foods, 4 cans of soda and a pepero. Looking at his basket for the last time thinking he got it all, he walks to the counter hands his basket before grabbing his wallet from his pocket.

His wallet.

, where is his wallet?! Wonwoo pats both of his side pockets and looks at the punched items. Why is he becoming so unlucky now?

“Wonwoo?” Wonwoo looks at the familiar voice calling him from behind. Mingyu gave him a smile and tries to peek at his situation.

Can this get any more embarrassing?

“What’s wrong?” Mingyu asked and Wonwoo looks down to his feet.

“I forgot my wallet at our apartment…” Mingyu gave him a laugh before walking to the counter and asked the person in the counter about the price.

“3,160 won Sir.” The person on the counter says and Wonwoo has to bury his face on his palm, now Mingyu might think he’s a pig for eating a lot.

Wonwoo saw Mingyu hands a bill to the counter and takes the paper bags with him. “You and Jihoon are up for the night again?” Mingyu asked as they both got out of the convenience store.

“Hoshi is being the same thing, and he asked for a leave for tomorrow morning, must be hard for students like you.” Wonwoo swear Mingyu’s smile is so expensive no one can buy it. He looks at the paper bag on Mingyu’s hand and remembers it was his.

“I-I can take that, I live really close here.” Wonwoo points out the paper bag after Mingyu gave him a confuse look.

“Nah, I’ll help you carry them.”

“No!”

“No?”

“I mean, uh I don’t want to bother you, please, plus I still have to pay you.”

“Non-sense lead the way.”

“But-”

“Here carry the drinks so it’ll be fair, hmm?” Mingyu hands him the small paper bag with the can of sodas inside.

“You’re being unfair.” Wonwoo pouts and Mingyu ruffles his hair.

“Come on we’ll freeze if we don’t walk.”

After the 10 minutes of walk Wonwoo finally starts smiling at Mingyu, getting a bit embarrassed whenever Mingyu points out how his nose scrunch whenever he laughs or smiles widely.

“So this is where you and Jihoon live?” Mingyu stares at the small apartment that is certainly good for two people only.

“Yeah, sorry for the trouble.” Wonwoo walks to the door and knocks soon the door opens showing the short latter wearing his bright yellow pyjama. Mingyu snickers knowing what reaction Hoshi will be giving when he sees this.

“What took you so lon-oh Mingyu.” Jihoon’s glare dies down at the sight of Mingyu standing behind Wonwoo and waving at him.

“Hi, good evening, kind of bump to Wonwoo and help him up with this.” Mingyu raises the paper bag and Jihoon quickly gets it from him and murmuring thanks before leaving his friend with the barista.

“So I hope I can see you tomorrow morning for a cup of cappuccino again.” Mingyu rubs the back of his head before waving at Wonwoo and Wonwoo gave him a nod before waving back.

 

 

Soon as he closes the door a wide smile plastered on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter