I'll ask him myself

I Wanna Be Yours and You're Mine Forever

 

 

AT LEETEUK’S HOUSE:

 

After spending some times at Nichkhun’s house, Leeteuk then returns. As he step into his house, he saw the whole family was watching the TV together. He feels a bit weird so he joined them.

 

Leeteuk: Hey ! What are guys watching ? Seems funny.

 

Yuri: We are watching Star King, dad.

 

Leeteuk: Woo~! Sounds interesting. Can I join ?

 

All: Sure !

 

So Leeteuk imidiatelly sit next to his wife, Gahee on the sofa. While the kids were sitting on their couch. As they watch the show, they didn’t realise the time. Its late. The clock says 10.45pm. And the kids have to wake up early in the morning. So imidiatelly, Leeteuk and Gahee told them to go to bed. But as they wanted to ask them went to bed, Yoonji was already sleeping on the couch. Gahee told Yuri and Minhyuk to go bed. Leeteuk slowly carry Yoonji to her room and gently lay her down.

 

IN LEETEUK AND GAHEE’S ROOM:

Leeteuk was watching the TV while Gahee was reading magazine. Leeteuk started his conversation with his wife by telling his story at Nichkhun’s house.

 

Leeteuk: Dear ?

 

Gahee: Yeah ?

 

Leeteuk: When I was at Khun’s house just now, I can’t stop smiling seeing his kids. His kids are in the same age as our kids. And they’re in the same high school.

 

Gahee: Ya .. Why ?

 

Leeteuk: Would you mind if the three of them become a couple one day ?

 

Gahee: Honey~ It’ll be great if its true ! Its getting late now. Lets sleep.

 

Leeteuk: Haha. Ok. *turn off the lights*

 

NEXT MORNING:

 

They all had woke up. Gahee made pancakes for breakfast. They enjoyed it so much. Since its still early, they wanted to eat the breakfast enjoyly.

 

Yoonji: Err.. dad ? Can I ask a permission ?

Leeteuk: Sure. What is it ?

 

Yoonji: Can I walk to and from school starting today ?

 

Yuri+Minhyuk: What ?!

 

Gahee: Honey, are you crazy ? Its dangerous.

 

Yoonji: Dangerous ? Noo.. Our school is just 2km away. Dad ??

 

Leeteuk: Alright then.

 

Yuri+Minhyuk: DAD ?! Why ? I dont wanna walk !

 

Leeteuk: Yoonji ? Are you okay if I take back what I said just now ?

 

Yoonji: What ?! Noo.. Dad, mom, unnie, oppa, don’t worry about me ! I’m not walking alone. I’m with Hyunseung.

 

All: HYUNSEUNG?! Are you two ... ?

 

Yoonji: What ? Noo.. We’re just friends. Besides, his brother and sister is going to join us later. So dont worry. *look at her watch* Woo~! Guess I have to go now. Hyunseung is going to wait for me. Bye !

 

Gahee: But your breakfas..t. This girl is so.. !

 

ON THE WAY TO THE SCHOOL:

 

Yoonji: Hyunseung !

 

Hyunseung: Hey, Yoonji ! Did you told your parents ?

 

Yoonji: Ya. They said sure. So, where’s your brother and sister ? I thought they were coming ?

 

Hyunseung: Oh .. They told me to go first. Lets go. *grab Yoonji’s wrist*

 

(skip)

 

4 MONTHS LATER ...

AT SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL:

Yoonji’s POV

 

Its been 4 months since we moved. And everything were fine. Within that 4 months, many interesting happen. Finally, mom’s wishes came true. Yuri unnie is now dating Junho oppa, Minhyuk oppa with Jiyeon unnie. Me ?? Well.. I have to admit that I like Hyunseung. But, does he like me ? People in school kept saying that we looked good together and made a very cute couple. And both of us smile shyly. Raina and Krystal knew that I liked him. But they asked his friends, non of them knew.

 

Raina: Yoonji, don’t worry. We’ll find out whether Hyunseung likes you or not.

 

Krystal: But I’m sure, Hyunseung really likes you.

 

Raina: Ya. Me too.

 

Yoonji: How would you know ? Did he told you or something ?

 

Krystal: Well.. No.

 

Raina: Hey Yoonji ! Wake up ! Can’t you see it from his eyes ? He has never date a girl before and after you came into his life, we can see that he changes a lot.

 

Krystal: Raina’s right, Yoonji. Everyone can see that.

 

Yoonji: Fine ! I’m going to ask him myself ! *walks away*

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Omo~!! 

Is Yoonji

really going to ask

Hyunseung that he

likes her ?

Comment after 

you read it :)