Chapter 44

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

 

 

It was 10am, you and Daehun were on the living room watching TV. You stood up to get the door. When you opened it you saw Ljoe, He smiled  and raised a hand and was about to give you a wave when you suddenly close the door.

 

Wait, was that ljoe? 

 

You looked at the screen to check if it's really him.

 

Did he change his hairstyle again you groaned before opening the door.

 

"uhh, Hi?" he waved at you and gave you a smile. You stared at him for a while, slightly squinting your eyes examining his face. "that is kinda creepy" he chuckled.

 

"oh sorry about earlier I didnt know it was you" you explained, you opened to door widely.

 

"Do I look that different?" he pointed to himself, he went inside.

 

"You look.... young" you two made you way to the livingroom. You went to the couch.

 

"Hyung!" Daehun waved at him with a smile.

 

"hey" he ruffled his hair. "How are you?" he sat beside youand put Daehun on his lap.

 

"Fine, Are we going out?" Daehun excitedly asked. Ljoe nodded. "Go change" he told Daehun , the kid went to the bedroom to change, living you two alone.

 

"Stop staring at me" he chuckled. "what , I am not staring at you" you looked away.

 

"You dont like my new hair too?" he asked "eomma didnt like it either" he ruffled his hair.

 

"It's not like that, you just look different. " he raised his eyebrow. "Different... in a good way!" you added "You look...cool"

 

"oh...kay?" he laughed.

 

"So.... are you from a photoshoot or something?" "nope, came from the office. I finished all the work for tomorrow" he said as he leaned back on the couch.

 

"With that outfit?" you pointed at his clothes. He chuckled "uhh yes?"

 

"You dont look like a President of a big company, you look like a high schooler" you laughed.

 

"and you love this kind of style? the way you were staring at me a while ago says it all" he looked at you with a smile on his face.

 

"Whatever" you stuck your tongue out.  

 

"Someone's starting to fall for me again~" he teased

 

"W-what?! w-what are you saying shut up" you growled at him. He laughed.

 

"You still love me dont you?" you were taken aback by his question.

 

"I.....I..." you tried to answer, His expression changed, he didnt expect you to take his teasing seriously.

 

"I'm done!" Daehun came running to the living room.

 

"I'm going to go change" You walk to the bedroom with Ljoe's eyes not leaving you.You werent even able to ask him where he is taking you and Daehun because of how nervous you were.

 

"Hyung??" Daehun waved his hand infront of Ljoe. "o-oh?" he looked at him.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"We're going to attend a party tomorrow so I'm buying you and your mom something to wear" he smiled , Daehun started saying how excited he is to attend a party and blablabla, Ljoe cant even hear him , he was staring at the bedroom door blankly.

 

~~~~-ah

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Short Update!I'm going to update again so dont worry~

Happy Valentines Day! =D