Chapter 42

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

"There!Hyung is over there!" Daehun took your hand and dragged you with him.

"Hyung!" He greeted Ljoe with a smile and he smile back.

This guy still look the same  

 

You sighed heavily.

 

"We're back!" Ricky shouted from a distance.

 

"oh theyre here too" you mumbled 

"They wanted to come along and hang out with this little guy" he ruffled Daehun's hair

 

You all went to a park. Teentop except for Ljoe played with Daehun. You two excused yourselves to buy them something to eat and headed to the nearest fastfood place.

 

"what should we get them" Ljoe mumbled while tapping his chin.

 

"just get them anything" you said with a worried tone. Ljoe chuckled. "Daehun will be safe"

 

"with them?" you rolled your eyes "yeah, right" 

 

"I'm serious they wont let him get hurt, you worry to much" He said which made you just sigh because if you say something more you two would just end up fighting and you dont want to make a scene in public.

 

"Just order up Ljoe" you crossed your arms 

 

"well I'll never get used to that" he sadly whispered but smiled.

 

You went somewhere to take a seat. From afar you stared at him, your sight landed on the girl who was taking his order, she was blushing madly and you noticed that she was trying to act cute infront of him. Ljoe would sometimes smile back at her making her blush more.

 

well someone's having a good time

 

"ah~" he sat on the chair infront of you and stretched his arms in the arms.

 

"why are you available today , I mean , Dont you have a company to run?" you leaned your chin on your palm.

 

"I do but I always have time for my son, there's alot of catching up to do" He smiled.

 

"what did you mean when you said you'll never get used to it?" you raised an eyebrow.

 

"you calling me Ljoe all the time " he said with a soft voice .

 

Then BAM , everything became awkward again. Way to go .

 

"You havent told your parents yet?" you changed to topic. He nodded

 

"I dont know where to start" he paused "what do you think?"

 

"It's up to you... it's not like I can stop you if you've decided to tell them about Daehun"

 

"and you. You know ~~~-ah they miss you" he sighed "but if you dont want me to tell them yet then I wont"

 

"Ljoe... Dont make me decide things" 

 

I'm not your wife anymore

 

"I know" 

 

Your eyes widened , you looked up to him .

 

"w-what?"

 

"I know that you're not-" he looked away "we're not together anymore"

 

"Did you just read my mind?" you furrowed your eyebrows

 

"Nope, youre just predictable " he leaned closer "I know you well and you know that" he put on a cute smile before sitting back.

 

"Here's you order sir" The same girl delivered the bag of food that Ljoe ordered to our table.

 

"thanks" Ljoe smiled at her , she blushed and smiled back before she left.

 

-------

"Guys!Food!" with that they all ran to ljoe and started digging.

 

While I was gone I bet he found someone better... There's no way he;s not dating anyone right now

 

You shook your head 

 

why am I thinking about this. Thats none of my business anymore

 

" 'sup?" Ljoe sat beside you

 

"you're not eating with them?" "I'm full, how about you?" "same"

 

BAM.AWKWARD.

 

"That girl back at the fast food place , she likes you" you looked at Ljoe who was lying on the grass with his eyes close.

 

"You think so?" he opened his eyes "Why are you jealous?" he asked while staring at you, you avoided his eyes .

 

"Y- you wish" 

 

"yeah, I do Wish" 

 

"I-I'm hungry"  you got up and joined the rest. Ljoe sighed ad decided to join you guys as well.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

Sorrrrry for not updating for such a longg timeee! ><

uhm infinite is coming here! 7more days left before their arrival and I definitely cannot keep myself calm