Chapter 40

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

 

You and Ljoe were sitting awkwardly on the couch when Daehun came back skipping from the bedroom. 

"Eomma it's your turn~"  "Huh?" you gave him a confused look "we're going out are we? you should take a bath and change now eomma" he answered with a smile.

 

You looked down and saw that you were still wearing your pajama's , you mentally facepalmed yourself.

 

"No worries you look cute" Ljoe chuckled "Please shut up" you told him innocently trying not to give a wrong idea about you two fighting to your son.

 

"I'll treat you breakfast" you looked at him, surprised "payment for waking you up so early" he smiled at you.

 

Why is this guy being nice at me all of a sudden he was rude back at the mall, still bipolar

 

"Fine" you headed to the bedroom to shower and change. You went out and saw Daehun sitting on Ljoe lap, the looked like they're having fun. Ljoe was tickling him and theyre both laughing. Ljoe saw you and stopped tickling Daehun, he pointed you.

 

"Let's go?"he asked Daehun . While walking Ljoe held his hand and Daehun took yours, you and Ljoe were taken a back , you both glanced at the kid who was skipping with a big smile on his face. After eating breakfast the atmosphere between you and Ljoe was still awkward .

 

"I'll go back" you stood up "eh eomma wae?"

 

"I'm going back to the apartment baby" you smiled at him "Just send him back before 8" you reminded Ljoe.

 

"But eomma"

 

"Baby, eomma needs to clean up " you fake an excuse but he was still pouting

 

"Just come with us" Ljoe blurted, you looked at him but he avoided your eyes "T..The kid would feel bad" he stuttered a little. You looked back at Daehun and he was still pouting.

 

"alriiight" you sighed and went back to your seat. "yeay!" Daehun beamed

 

"Happy much?" Ljoe asked him, he nodded "arent you happy too hyung? eomma will join us. You two can talk and get to know more about each other" 

 

"I dont think we still have to do that " he ruffled Daehun's hair. Your eyes widened, a bit alarmed that Ljoe might reveal about the past and tell Daehun everything.

 

"you see... Your mom and I...we-" "we used to be classmates" you finished his sentence. Ljoe looked at you and you glared at him "Oh yeah, something like that" he seconded

 

"eeeh~? why didnt you tell me earlier" Daehun whined

 

"I dont think its necessary baby" you smiled at him , Ljoe smirked

 

 

 

--------------------------

814! *o* wow! thank you~