Chapter 38

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

NoOne's POV

 

Teentop arrived at the mall, CAP went in and they followed him.

 

"Why are we here again?" "I'm tired I want to go home" "Let's just go home"

 

The other members complained but CAP was so busy looking for Ljoe. "We're going to look for Ljoe. We wont split up just look for him around" They sighed but obeyed him, they continued walking altogether while looking around. After a while CAP stopped walking and so did the others. The other members asked him why he stopped .

 

"we're going to watch the continuation of a movie we watched years ago" the leader crossed his arms.

 

"a movie? what are you talking abo-" CAP turned Chunji's head. "that" he pointed a scene infront of him. Chunji and the other guys' eyes widened.

 

"Is that ~~~-ah? It's her right? I should go a-" Chunji was about to approach you and Ljoe but CAP extended his arm to stop him.

 

"Let them talk, Let's just watch them" they nodded and stayed there watching you and Ljoe talk.

 

---------------

 

You went out from the bathroom and headed back to the place where you left Daehun. You looked at where he was and you saw his back. You smiled , you came closer.

 

"Hi baby, sorry mommy took so-" You said as you came closer to him, you stopped talking when you saw a guy infront of him, he was smiling and laughing with Daehun

Your eyes widened as you recognize who he is, he was looking up, staring at you and his eyes were big as well.

 

"Oh eomma you're back!" Daehun went to your side and grabbed your hand. Ljoe stood up looked at Daehun then his eyes shifted to you.

 

"eo-mma?" Ljoe looked down on the floor , forcing the word to sink into his brain.

 

"Eomma he's my friend " He went in between you two. Your eyes never once left Ljoe who still looks confuse of what he's hearing.

 

"Eomma? hyung?"

 

"Daehun... he's- " "Stop" you stopped him from finishing his sentence. He sat on the floor and facepalmed himself "I...what's happening" he mumbled, he looked at his left and saw Teentop.

 

Knowing that they were already found out they approached them.

 

"Daehun-ah come with us, hyungs will buy you ice cream" CAP calmly asked Daehun, Daehun looked at you for permission, you forced a smile and nodded. When they were far enough ljoe stood up and dragged you at the parking lot, good thing I wasnt that far because you just cant imagine yourself being drag there with everyone staring at you. Once you two were out, he turned around and he let go of your wrist harshly. You stamped your left foot on the ground , trying to balance yourself.

 

"Daehun. He's my son isnt he?" he took his specs off and asked you directly, You didnt respond, he let out a heavy sigh

 

(Imagine that his hair is blonde~ ^^)

 

"he is my child isnt he?" he asked again with his voice a little bit louder.

 

"ISNT HE?!" he shouted, making you flinch a little.

 

"Stop it, Dont push your own perception" you answered back. Ljoe smirked and put his hand that was holding his specs on his waist while he used the other one to loosen his tie.

 

"If he's not mine then whose kid is he?huh ~~~? "  he looked at you in your eyes "As far as I remember you're not a , so you wouldnt get pregnant just months after WE LOST OUR BABY.RIGHT?" you were taken aback of what he just said. You wanted to answer back but you cant even open your mouth.

 

"I've had enough, 6 ing years was more than enough" he leaned his face closer to you, he stopped leaning when your noses were just an inch apart. You couldnt move away, it was like you were glued there "YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND YOU CANT TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM ME" you gulped "I'M NOT LETTING YOU TWO SLIP AWAY."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did I disappoint any of you? :((

Sorry then :<

MiyaChan!thanks for the poster dongsaengie ;;A;; <3