Chapter 33

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

You finished preparing yourself. You were just waiting for Daehun to get done in the living room when suddenly someone knock. You opened it and revealed 6 guys with smile on their faces.

 

"Oppas?" you blinked "INFINITE OPPAS!" you started jumping and hugged them one by one. Youinvited them in .

 

"why are you guys here?" you asked them

 

"aw you didnt even miss us?"  Woohyun put his hand on his chest and acted like he's hurting.

 

"it's not that. It's just that ...how'd you guys know we're here?" you asked curiously

 

" L told us. He ask us if we could help you and Daehun roam around korea" Sunggyu explained

 

"Speaking of the little guy, Where is he?" Sungyeol asked

 

"Eomma I'm do-" he looked up and saw 6 manly figures " hyungs! " he vigorously ran towards them, they fist pumped him and Hoya lifted him up.

 

"Wow you've grown alot" dongwoo said

 

"yeah he's heavier" Hoya added while he spins him around.

 

"and you've become more good looking too!" Sungjong exclaimed

 

"Geeeeez you guys just havent seen him for  2 weeks! and youre acting like its such a long time" you rolled your eyes.

 

"Really?! was it just weeks?!cause it felt like years , Right Bro?" Sungyeol held his hand infront of Daehun and the kid gave him a high five

 

Daehun was 3yrs old when they started going back and forth from Korean adn the US just to have vacation and visit you guys and they just came to the US again last month, so basically Daehyun have known him for almost half of his life may be the reason why he havent ask you about his father yet, maybe because he didnt felt like he doesnt have one, because all this time he had 7. They told you that they'll take Daehyun whereever he wants to go today so you could have an alone time with Eunmi, you tried to protest but they didnt give you  chance, You sighed and gave up, you reminded them that no one knows about you coming back to Korea except for Eunmi.

 

"To Lotte World it is!" Sungyeol cheered, with that they bid you goodbye and headed out. You dialed Eunmi's number and ask her is she wants to hangout and she said yes.

 

 

------------

 

They had arrived at Lotte World, they were dragged by Daehun basically everywhere. Since theyre not that young anymore they just cant compete with Daehun who's still hyper even after more than 2hrs of running around non-stop.

 

"wait dude can we sit for a while? my bones are breaking" Sunggyu ruffled Daehun's hair.

 

"Me too I'm exhausted" Woohyun who's panting hard seconded. The others were tired as well, except for one guy.

 

"Let's go there!! Let's buy cotton candy!" Sungyeol ran away with Daehun.

 

"Is he really older than me? Doesnt seem like it" Sungjong joked

 

"he'll never get old" Dongwoo shook his head.

 

"you're actually not that different from him dongwoo" Hoya patted his back.

 

------

 

"wait here I'm going to buy us cotton candy~" Sungyeol turned his back on Daehun.

 

Since they are quite a number of people who are buying cotton candy , Daehun got bored and started walking around alone .

 

He ended up in the merry go round which was quite far from where Sungyeol is. He stared at the people in it, his eyes stopped at the sight of a family, a boy was with his parents. He didnt know why but he felt like he's hurt, it made him wonder why he didnt have a father, he pouted.

 

"Hey kiddo?" someone called him, he looked at his left and saw someone, without knowing why a smile appeared on his face.

 

 

-------------------------

Sorry I fell asleeeeeep .____.