Comfort

Comfort

 

Chaerin couldn’t wait to lie in bed and just sleep. 

 

It’s been a tiring day full of meetings and practice. She’s been trying so hard to get them to release her album. For the past 3 years, she worked from dusk till dawn to write lyrics, met all kinds of producers and producing what felt like a million songs. But it seems like all her effort is going down the drain. Nothing seems to be working out and there’s nothing she can do.

 

Helpless. That’s exactly what she felt. 

 

She loved her fans, more than anything in this world. Being able to make them happy and meet them was all that she could’ve hoped for. But it seems like it’s not gonna happen any time soon. 

 

When she entered her house, she went straight to the bed. However, her thoughts and worries refuses to let her rest. With a million what-ifs and maybes running across her mind, she suddenly felt two familiar skinny arms wrapping themselves around her waist. Resting deeper into his chest, she let out a sigh. 

 

“How was your day, baby?” Jiyong whispered, softly kissing her temple. 

 

“Fine.” She answered, not wanting to add on to his problems.

 

Jiyong knew it wasn’t but instead of probing further, 

 

“You did a great job today, you’ve worked really hard and I am so proud of you.”

 

That night, she cried like a baby in his arms.