~Some Preview~

Heart...Pieces...
Hwayoung is sitting on Bench to wait Jungshin. She look to the river and listen music. Her legs are already recover. The song turn to "On Rainy Day ". She was smiling and closing her eyes to listen the romantic song. (Panda... U are like the rain who always dropping in my heart...) picture of everything was happening in Hwayoung's brain,she starts to hold her head painfully. While she closed her eyes,there are alot of picture about the guy that she tried to remember.His smiling was so charming,his giggle. (Panda!I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~) he shout loudlywhile she was blushing and hit his hand.he kissed her on lips. Hwayoung opens her eyes in terrible feeling. _" Dongwoon... " she said his name with low voice while her tear is dropping. She can know the event happened b4 accident. Then she saw Dongwoon is sitting on his wheelchair looking to the river too,Hwayoung's heart is beating fast. _"Dongwoon!" she shouted.Dongwoo n turn his face to Hwayoung,he frown and is trying to move wheelchair away from Hwayoung. Hwayoung chase s him then hugs him from behind... Jungshin was in hospital in hospital three days ago after absent from class.he didn't know why he was in hospital. -Message ringing- (oppa,where have u been?I will wait for u at our old place till u come even night or mid-night.I have something to tell u...) Jungshin hold his painful head then she saw a girl that he never known is coming with smiling. _"u awake?" Nana said. _" Why am I here?" Jungshin hold his head then in his brain can know only Hwayoung's sms,can't hear what are Nana saying.then he pull Serum from his hand and run out from hospital. When he reached the place where Hwayoungtold him,he was glaring Hwayoung is hugging Dongwoon from other side of road with his cold face that hide painful. Suddenly his nose start bleeding and he wipe it suddenly while walking out with his weak energy...... "Her bf is back... "