How to prevent getting security checked

°˖✧◝(❤︎)◜✧˖° : 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝟹.𝟶 — 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒! ↝ 𝘞𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘍𝘜𝘓 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘑𝘖𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠❣ ↜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ACCOUNT SETTINGS

- Everything should be on friends only / private, make sure your account is unsearchable and that only friends of friends can add you. You might need to deactivate the last one to add your first few people but keep it up at all times if possible.

- Security Questions and multiple emails are your friends, they should help make facebook think you're legitimate. 

- Enable secure browsing.

- Regularly change your passwords.

- Fill out as much information as you possibly can and make it close to you. Set the language of your account to the same your facebook is in. Set your actual town to where you are right now and set it to only me if you fear to be found that much.

- As soon as someone gets deleted / security checked, please delete them from your friends list. The more disabled friends you have, the more facebook will know it has found a cluster of roleplayers. 

- Post ! Change your dp, cp, post pictures, play games, have a degree of activity that is as normal as a regular facebook account would have. Let's all start a cult of playing caféland. 

- Limit how many people you add at once, start by the admins and then go out to your more frequent speakers if you've been schecked, or to the few firsts. Do not go beyond 3-4 a day.

- Make your name as normal as possible, avoid using the faceclaim's name.

- The older the account, the more legitimate it looks.

- Wait a bit before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter