EP 1

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun(s) POV

“My heart feels empty now that i have let go my daughter”

I heard my abeoji voice clears outside here. It hard for me to accept of what happened just now at the cafe. How should I say about this thing to them. Should I ran away?

“I’m home” as I steps inside my house and saw my mom serve some meals to the grandma and my aunt.

My aunt smiled to me “Goodness, our new bride is home!” I smiled back and sit down at empty chair in the kitchen.

“You must be hungry. Go get some chopsticks and join us” said my mom who eating with them at living room. I’m still look like miserable thinking for this thing and what should I tell to them.

My mom walks to me, “Why are you eating it with your hands? People are going to say you don’t have class if you do that at your in-laws” as she said by looking at me and then take some of dish for guests.

“They might not say it, but they’ll definitely judge you with their eyes.” She talks and then looking at me who looks very lost and miserable at that time. It’s too dull.

“Did you take a bath? I don’t think you did yesterday” she keeps nagging but i think, it’s the time to expose about this ty things.

“I didn’t”

My mom look at me with disgusting face then ask, “Why? You said you were going to”

“I’m not going to get married”

My mom smirked “What are you talking about? Just what in the world are you saying right now?”

I looked at her with straight face, “I’m said Im not getting married”

“You’ve lost your mind, so out of the blue.”

“I called it off with Wonho before I came home.”

“YAhhh...”

“ We fought the whole time we were planning the wedding, it wasn’t good. We saw side of each other that should’ve never been seen and now we don’t want to get married. I’m not marrying him” as i said looking direct to my mom and i don’t know from where i got this brave.

“What are you talking about? The wedding is tomorrow! Are you joking right now? Have you lost your mind?”my mom walks closer to me. “Every couple fights while preparing a wedding! But no one calls it off! You have lost your mind.” Im just sit still while my mom keeps yelling at me.

My aunt ask “what’s the matter?”

“Grandma and aunt, i’m sorry but im not getting married” i turned facing them to reply their answer but suddenly I got one swing slapped from my mom and she yelled “Yahhh! Have you seriously gone crazy?!” and its horrible damn hurt.

 

 

 

No pov

“I’m so sorry, due to unfortunate circumstances our daughter Seohyun(s) wedding has been cancelled” as Seohyun(s) Appa were sent the message to his relatives. Then another phone rangs “Yes, ahh it just happened that way, I’m sorry”

Seohyun(s) Omma just laying in the bed and keeps cursing of what happened this day. Suddenly she got up from the bed and walks to her daughter room. Her mom can’t hold her anger when she saw that Seohyun(s) room is filling with the laughter of the dolls while she smiled laying in the bed.

“Are you a third-grade student?” yelled Seohyun(s) Omma while hit her with pillow. “How can you smile after you called off the wedding?!”

“Omma, its 100 times better than regretting it for the rest of my life! We would’ve gotten a divorce eventually!” as she protect herself from getting hit again.

“Yah.. if you knew that would happen, why did you bring him home?” as her mom keep hitting her. “Why did you bring him home? Why? I’m so humiliated!”

Seohyun(s) stoped her mom and yelled “Omma, then should I live with him? Should I get married?”

“You little brat! How dare you talk back to me!”

 

 

One month later...

Seohyun(s) pov

“Oh, you’re here” my co-worker greeted me in front of the door.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted them back. Yeap.. I’m Joo Seohyun the manager of Summer pine catering. It’s already my third year for working here. As manager of this catering, I’ll more focus to the basic of food in this asian which is rice but sometime, there is some people who will oppose of what we want, rite? So one of them is..

My boss

“How many times should I tell you focusing only on rice isn’t going to cut it!” she yelled at me. That’s the daily routine that I should faced every morning. She always started the war between us. All the things I do was false to her and then she will barged up about my wedding. That’s fella..-_-

“So..stop focusing on the rice u can get out now”

I bow at her with annoyed faced and then i heard she said something before i exits her room. “I hear I have a nickname at work and what is it mean?!” immediately stop my step.

I faced her and don’t want to start the war, so I said “You’re out and about 24 hours a day so you’re called Isadora (Isa= 24, dora= out and about)” , I don’t know where to hide from this humiliate.

She takes a step forward and looked at me straight “I got a weak stomach so don’t mind about my business and talking behind your superior’s back if you think that’s charming, you’re deluding yourself. Just like you believed that you were brave for calling off your wedding” she turned to get to her seat “You’re excused now.”

“Its seven times ady!” I looked at her with an anger “I counted how many times you belittled me for calling off the wedding..”

“No, its nine and I’ve been counting as well” as she cut off my conversation. I’m too pissed off so i bow and left her room. That b***h totally spoiled my mood today.

 

 

In MX studio

No pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter