Prequel.

Theory of Relativity
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I'm finally done cleaning up the mess you made. You are easily getting away this time but next time, you'll get a big punishment and I swear I'm not joking.”

“Okay, I promise this won't happen again.” Sooyoung nodded.

Yerim rubbed her hands and sat down on the high edge of the couch, where Sooyoung was punished to stay after helping Yerim with the trashes, and glanced at Sooyoung. Sooyoung shyly nodded and looked at her tired girlfriend with gratitude that could be read even from her eyes, seeing Yerim in the house again got her very emotional. The theory of relativity was working again. She couldn't even understand how time flied and it's been an hour since they started cleaning. Before when she was in her bed, minutes were lasting hours but now, minutes were lasting seconds only.

She laid back on the couch and drew the sight of her girlfriend looking at the television screen with heavy shoulders inside her head. She promised herself to make sure to save every moment inside her head before, she was going to keep her promise to herself for sure.

She reached out to her tired girlfriend and pulled her closer, making her lay on the couch right in front of her and hugged her. Yerim didn't make a sound and just moved accordingly to Sooyoung. They hugged tightly while looking at the television screen blankly. They wanted to enjoy their moment of heaven after going through hell for a long time.

“Never leave me again.” Sooyoung whispered to her ear softly. Yerim quietly nodded and let herself to completely her embrace. Sooyoung's hands that holding her were warm and firm and Yerim missed their presence a lot. However, before they turn back to their relationship, they had to talk everything through and make everything right.

“We still need to talk to keep this relationship going, Sooyoung. I don't want this to happen again.” Yerim said softly, letting go of Sooyoung's hand.

“Me too, whenever you're ready.”

They got up after deciding to talk and then sit on the couch facing each other, Sooyoung on the right and Yerim on the left. Their eyes locked, they both needed the other to start the conversation, Yerim managed to start it after a few minutes.

“I just want to ask one thing, did Jungyeon fuel you that night?”

Sooyoung was surprised by Yerim's questions. How could she know? Sooyoung thought. Yerim realized she was right from Sooyoung's expression, her eyes half shut and her eyebrows frowning a little was a habit of Sooyoung.

“Yes.” she silently replied.

It was true, Sooyoung talked with Jungyeon on the phone after having the worst day ever and when she got back home, they fought with Yerim. Jungyeon was their common friend from high school, and she was also working with Yerim in her firm. She was their closest friend until she started to work with Yerim. After that, she suddenly... changed, especially to Yerim. She got closer to Sooyoung and kept informing her about Yerim. It felt weird for Sooyoung as well, it was like as if Yerim was kept being watched by her. She tried to stop Jungyeon many times before but Jungyeon just went on with everything. She knew Sooyoung was more the jealousy type and kept using it on her. That Yerim was particularly close with Joohyun, and they were always having their lunch breaks together and work on assignments they weren't given together and such... She even sent pictures sometimes and that picture came to Sooyoung when she was already having a hard day, and she lost it during her little fight with Yerim.

She couldn't forget herself for brin

Please log in to read the full chapter