Two

Hate To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite what Jaehwan was saying, Jin still couldn’t go over with the weird feelings he had with Jungkook. First he straightly told him about the cliché dramas he loved watching and secondly, the most weirdest of them all, the glare shared by Jungkook and his so called best friend Taehyung.

 

Does Jungkook hate romantic dramas? He better should be. All his eyes and his weird looks explained that he loved thrilling, horror movies where we could find two people killing one or striking knives against people’s chests- thinking about them almost gave goosebumps around Jin’s body.

 

And few of the  things Jin noticed about Jungkook was that he was being way too much  mysterious, and Jin was one of them who loved to meddle with others business and to know a few rumors about the things happening around him. Basically he loved gossiping. 

 

Hidding himself inside the rest room didn’t help him to forgot what happed at lunch break. He was so curious to find out about what they were muttering, seriously looking at him? Who wouldn’t be curious? 

 

Everytime it only increases the anger he had for Jungkook. Why was he trying to meddle himself with him-that-bastard, when he clearly note down to himself everytime that he didn’t even want to get an inch closer to him? He was being overacting. He knows. And he need to stop. Or it was his mind getting confused all the time. 

 

The gents restroom door opened, to the corner of his eyes, it said that the person who came by was tall, thin and familiar-Jin took a moment to look who it was, Jin stopped dumbfounded. It was Taehyung next to him, washing his hands, without even realizing there’s another human being alive right next to him. Was that even possible? He didn’t even mind looking at Jin and it was a rude manner not to greet one of your seniors. Technically, Jin was an year older than him, and yet still.

 

whatever, it’s Taehyung anyway, Jungkook’s follower, part of the gangzie. 

 

He would have to be more surprised, if the boy showed him some respect. 

 

Jin was surely taking a lot of time, just to wash his hands, that the other boy almost walked out of the door. And Jin wondered for a while. Some silly thoughts of course, like about, “where do they live?”, “what do they eat?”, “do they live together or...”, again, “how did Jungkook knew about him watching romantic movies?”, “why did they look at him as if he was their lunch?” Jin will never be satisfied with Jungkook and the gangzie. 

 

However, he knew he was taking lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter