- ̗̀ pints ̖́ -

True Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung wakes up screaming; drenching in cold sweat, his heart beat plummeting to the extreme. He tries to hold control of his breath, hesitantly looking at the clock ticking besides him. The reaping would begin in two hours, just enough time for Taehyung to run away from the capital if he wanted to, but how could he?

The capital was a weird place. A place filled with pretentious people dressing up as if they were part of the circus Taehyung attended as a five year old, their figures thin and tall, a rather ominous mark on their arm; right next to their most prominent vein. He had heard a lot about the rumors; how newborns were never allowed to have their blood taken out, in fear that they might disclose their blood types. A custom that was continued until the child reached the age of 17, after which the children were never seen again. Like they were sent to a different dimension. All Taehyung remembers is walking past the street on '245' and watching the families cry over their 'lost children', noticing how his mother held him close, and mumbled, 'You'll be gone soon, too".

The door to his room was slightly ajar, a stature standing in front of the door, holding onto what seemed like fresh pair of clothes.


"I bought you new clothes, you ought to make a good impression onto the new kids, don't you?", the woman spoke.


"Where am I going, mom?", Taehyung could read the uneasiness in his mother's eyes, she was equally unsure as he was, or maybe she knew and just didn’t wanted to traumatize him. Knowing that she would not answer just like all the previous times he had tried to ask the same question, he skipped onto any sort of persuasion and walked over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter