New girl

Waiting for a girl like you
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unnie!”

“What do you want?” Her voice thick from sleep came from above.

Hayoung couldn’t believe Eunji could sleep while sitting so high up the big tree in the back of the school property. Eunji was her role model so she tried to follow her everywhere she went. However, that big scary tree was the only place she didn’t dare follow her.

“Can you please come to the cafeteria? Bomi unnie wants to introduce you to someone.” Hayoung was still annoyed Bomi made her come all the way outside to get Eunji. Being the maknae really had its downsides sometimes. Especially knowing Eunji would kick her if she was disrespectful or didn’t listen to the unnies.

“What time is it?” Eunji said, not moving from her place. Her face was covered by a black cap that she had pulled all the way down to shield her eyes from the light.

Hayoung looked at her watch confused. “It’s 12:30pm, why?”

Eunji let out a sign and started to stretch. She adjusted her cap back firmly on her head while fixing her long chestnut colored hair and sat up on the thick branch of the tree she had been sleeping on just minutes ago.

“Anyway, unnie like I said Bomi unnie wants to introduce-“

“I have to go somewhere, where did you put my backpack?” Hayoung didn’t understand how Eunji’s voice didn’t waver at all as she talked to her while climbing down the tree. When Eunji almost reached the ground she jumped off and patted her clothes to get the dirt off she collected while descending.

“It’s in the cafeteria, I left it with Namjoo unnie. Ok so let’s go there and you can meet-”

“Why are you dragging it with you everywhere? I told you, you could leave it in my locker pabo-ya.” Eunji admired Hayoung’s loyalty. The young girl had quickly grown on her and felt more like a little sister than her minion lately. She ruffled Hayoung’s hair knowing she absolutely hated it when people did that.

“Ah, unnie! Stop it!” Hayoung pulled Eunji’s hand out of her hair. She detested it when people did that. She was not a child! However, she knew Eunji never did it to mock her but to for her hatred of the gesture.

“I know how you are. Always leaving randomly in the middle of classes. I hate having to run all the way to the lockers then. It’s better to take it with me. It’s not like you have much in there anyway. And you are just proving my point right now.” Hayound started pulling Eunji with her to the cafeteria. She just wanted to fulfill her duties so she could go back to her game before the lunch break was over. Why does this unnie never cooperate she thought to herself.

“Alright fine.” Eunji couldn’t help but laugh as she was being pulled to the back entrance of the school.

“By the way unnie, Bomi unnie’s friend is really-“

“Where are my keys?” Eunji said while pulling her hand out of Hayoung’s grasp and walking next to her.

“Ah here.” Hayoung was already used to Eunji always interrupting her due to the older girl’s impatience. She took some keys out of the inside pocket of her blazer and threw them to Eunji, who caught the keys with ease and put them in her back pocket.

The girls turned the corner and walked into the cafeteria on the left. It was crowded as usual. Every clique was occupying their own designated table as was common in high schoo

Please log in to read the full chapter