Prologue

EARTH HAS COME

Earth has Come
PROLOUGE

His headache started the moment he woke up. Kyungsoo knows that this ache is different from his past experience. It feels like his brain is being in.
He really wanted to stay the whole day on his bed, but he can't do that. Not now, as today is the last day of their world concert tour. More than 50,000 fans are expecting the group performing as a whole. He can't deny that to them, as he owns them his popularity and success.
"Bro, are you okay? You are so pale, not to mention you are sweating too much." Commented by one of his bandmate, their main dancer, Kim Jongin.
"I'm fine... I can endure a headache." He answered. "I think..."
The others and the staffs look concerned. He understands them but can't help the annoyance that is building up. 'I'm not weak' he claimed internally.
The floor director came in their dressing room, announcing that all is set and they have to move to the backstage.
Standing up, made him realize that he won't be able to last for two hours, not even for 30 minutes. The pain is too much to endure, but he held it in. If anyone paid him more attention, they will see the whites of his eyes are bloodshot, and the veins of his neck pulsating too hard and fast.
They are not even on stage but the royal outfit he is wearing is sticking on his body wetly because of so much perspiration.
"Maybe you should go and rest, Kyungsoo." Suggested by the leader of the group, Junmyeon.
"I said I'm fine." He answered, with his usual voice that made no room for arguments.
He heard the leader sighs. He knows he is being stubborn. He knows this going to be a trouble after. He knows that there will be no better outcome if he decided to continue… but he wants to do this, and the urge is bit too strong to ignore.
Maybe a compromise.
"Just this segment..." He said, making the staff and s look at him. "Let me do this one segment, then please... take me to the hospital."
All of them are alarmed. Kyungsoo never made any fuss when he is sick, he doesn’t want to go to see any doctor unless it is an injury. So now that Kyungsoo is the one who suggested it tells them that whatever Kyungsoo is feeling is a bit extreme for the normally composed and stubborn guy to handle.

Indeed it is extreme… The situation that followed caused a major shock and rollercoaster feelings to others…

He was on the center of the choreography of their song when his whole body became rigid. He felt the numbness crawls from his toes up to his scalp. He stands there for a good minute, making the audience, staffs and s look at him. The others don’t know it but he is paralyzed.

‘Am I dying? Is this how it feels? ‘

Then he falls on the floor of the stage which was followed by the convulsions. 

That moment was captured by the cameraman, making the scene shows on the big screen. The screams of thousands of people in Jamsil Stadium is deafening and making the people outside the place stop and look at the stadium wondering if something happened. Even the millions  of fans that illegally streaming the concert can’t help the sound that escape them upon witnessing the horror of seeing Kyungsoo’s eyes rolled inside his head and the continues trickle of blood coming from his nose as his body still shaking violently.

Kyungsoo can feel it all, can feel the burning of his lungs for the lack of air coming in and how he is dying.

Tears left him, cascading down to the hand of one of his co-member cradling his head.

He hears s’ sobs, as well as the fans and the staffs.

He managed to get a glimpse of it, even though it is patched, it’s still the most beautiful and precious that he ever seen in his entire life. The silver ocean.

He was back to being numb after that, slowly losing his senses. 

‘At least I was able to do what I want in this life. At least life had been kind to me. At least I was able to meet the people I considered as my treasure. At least I was able to see them one last time... I’m sorry that you guys have to see this.’

But the time unfortunately come, his hands go slack when he was put on the ambulance, leaving his millions of star behind.

That night it stormed so hard, mirroring the cries of this people and those who woke up and hit by the news.