Fox

Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to run. I didn´t know how many miles I had front of me, but I knew for sure that if I wanted to survive, I had to get away. Gone out of that city, it would be best if I left the country, but it didn´t work. There are strictly guarded borders in the north. I have to hide. Uhm ... I didn´t introduce myself ... Should I? I ... I do not like imagining strangers, I want to escape from my city. If I get from Busan to Daegu, I will be really happy! Yeah! So, my name is Kim Jonghyun, and many people think that I'm a demon. But they don´t have a reason for it ... well, well, having eyes with different colors, is in itself pretty scary and for all deterrent. So fine, for all now I look like a great demon. But I lived in peace for centuries. I'm not a demon, maybe I'm a little harmless ... a vampire? No! Next to! Enough next to! Werewolf? Yeah ... that ... I'm not! My ability is such that I can actually transform myself from man into three major animals, but my patron is a majestic eagle. Maybe you're wondering why I'm not going to make it ... I should not have a hand in the grove! That's why I'm running! But I suppose I should say what happened ...

Flashback

It was like every other morning. I stretched and looked up at the sky. Today would be wonderful weather to stretch my wings! Or I could run like a horse ... it would be amazing! Bombastic! But people around me are a lot and I do not want to reveal myself ... I looked at my watch. My brother is probably where? He told me he was going for a walk, but where, he did not tell me. I stretched again and walked from the balcony to the inside of the house when I ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen when I looked at what we had in the fridge. I wanted to do something good for breakfast. But what? I bit my lip and took a breath. What do I give myself? I wondered and looked at the ingredients. Finally, I reached for eggs, pepper, cucumber, tomato and onion, when I started cooking omelette with vegetables. I was really hungry, so I did more to really eat. I still thought I could turn into a cute dog, but reincarnation in my puppies is much better! Minho said I look like a puppy! Yeah, Minho is my brother! But where my donkey is now, I really don´t know. I looked at the clock, but finished making breakfast, poured myself juice and went to the dinning room when I started eating. I heard the noise from outside. Probably people on the street are very noisy, but that's for me ... but for me it's no news. My eyes changed slightly into the eagles, but then I was normal again ... so, not so normal. I still had one eye blue and the other brown. Almost as if I had a genetic defect, but it was not, only for centuries our ancestors have given some abilities. I have the genes mixed. My mother was a werewolf, but my father was a changer. I do not know, I do not really know it. We have the same parents with Minho, but he became a werewolf from our father, when he was bitten by our mother... Difficult for my head... who knows what to do about it, right ?! I do not know about it! But I should drink some of the blood that my brother brought for me here ... He's a werewolf ... But he said I needed to drink blood so I didn´t die. Yeah, if one of us died, the other one dies. I live on his blood, it works, but you have to have an incantation from a witch.

I'm still crazy! I'm simply the biggest mouth of the world, I do not want to hid with it. I was eating peacefully, but all of a sudden ...

"Here it is!" there was a jolt when I ran to my feet.

I was in my thoughts If I was not, I realized that the noise was thrashing at the door of the house. And they ... I looked before myself, where about ten people from our street were being standing, and they had everything in their hands ... The worst thing was probably a weapon that one of them was aiming at me, then there was also a priest who was milling his words ...

"Leave the body, Satan, it's an innocent man! Does not return to him..."

Damn, what did the penguin-man slam?! I blushed my eyes.

"L-L-Leave me al-lone!" I screamed and started backing.

"You see, Satan is revolting, give that boy the body!" the priest spoke and the people around him nodded and approached.

"But I'm not Satan! I'm a normal person!" I said desperately, but my eyes were running around, I was looking for an escape exit

Somewhere there must be something, but where? Where am I going to find something?! I was breathing uneasily.

"Don´t trust him! He wants to cheat us!" another man said hard.

"Yeah! Grab him!" the woman screamed when I closed my eyes, stretched out my hands and said a few formulas.

As the moment when they ran against me with shouting, a red mist spread around me ... I heard a terrified scream and a shot ... It got me hurt in that moment on the hip, but I could not stop, I needed to rebuild, otherwise I will not get out of here. I need to transform in animal, and I did it ... Within a few seconds, frightened white-haired little boy, wasn´t in front of them, but stood there the black stallion whose eye was shining blue. The woman may have fallen, the priest may have crossed in the faint when I stood up my back, but than ran forward, the man with the gun fired when I felt another pain, but everyone had to jump aside because I was running forward, I broke door, thankfully we had big door. From my wounds, blood dripped to the ground.

What will I take with me? Nothing! I can´t do absolutely nothing! I couldn´t even tell anything to Minho! Wait! No ... I can´t ... I'm not dressed ... so when I turn back into the human, I'll have only boxers, it's the only one that can change with me, but nothing more ... I can´t go back and if Minho returns ... What if they kill him ?! I blew out of the house when I nearly flipped the ground. I have to learn to run like a horse! I have four legs and I almost break them! I hissed in pain, but suddenly I heard a siren sound. no! I shook my head, hacked with a hoof and threw my hind legs, but I made the pirouette on the other side and ran to the nearby park. There I could go somewhere to assault... Well ... or there's a store! But ...no ... I can´t go almost ... My nostrils widened, but my hooves clicked down the pavement until I finally got to the park. I'll tell you to see the faces of some people, it really was fun! I ran to a house that stood near the park, hiding under the trees and transforming into a human form.

I'm not ex ... how does it say to those who go ? I do not know, I've been in a unknow century and I really don´t remember these trendy names! I noticed that I was bleeding from my left hand. I had a great bullet scratch. It was a smooth shot, well, fortunately it was somehow in the muscle or how to call it, so it wasn´t so bad. I had another shot on my hip, another scratch. But my hand already hurt where I had the shot. With this I couldn´t fly, like a horse I could hardly move and like a dog ... they still could put me in a shelter! Once Minho was there, he turned into a wolf, but ... they had him behind a big dog. It was fun when they came out the next day and the bars were chopped and the dog nowhere! Yeah, my brother got angry, and when he gets angry, it's not good! It is bad! But now I have to run away ... But first ... I looked around and noticed the open windows. No one was following me, no one was. I jumped, it all hurt me, but I scrambled into the window and slipped inside. I had to orient myself. I let my ears lightly change into the dogs, eyes on the eagles and went forward. I was looking for anything that would help me. I found myself in the hall. From one room I heard snoring. The homeowner is asleep! I smiled grimly, but hissed slightly in pain. My nose stretched a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter