Chapter One

Demon Sandwiches

Youngjae had to say he lived a perfectly simple life and couldn’t ask for much more, he had a great as well a lovely best friend, Kim Himchan. Who would always stop by the small apartment and spend the nights with the younger boy.

This all changed one day though, it all started with random demons appearing, turns out the young boy made random magical occult symbol thay summoned the demons, in Youngjae’s kitchen. The first time it happened Youngjae was scared for his own life, the demon who appeared in the brunet’s kitchen had large gazelle like horns, and large black hooves making the demon tower over Youngjae. When the younger boy pressed himself against the counter and held out the plate with the sandwich he had been making, the demon was confused but picked up the delicious looking food, with its long nails, and gave the bread a sniff as well as a small bite, satisfied with the sandwich the demon grinned and disappeared.

Over the time this became the most casual thing in Youngjae’s life and he had to admit he befriended some of the demons and liked their company.

The younger boy wanted to tell Himchan about all of the shenanigans he had been experiencing but he couldn’t get the chance to do it because the red head would always come in and would start talking about his love life, ex boyfriends or work to which Youngjae would get distracted and would forget about his problems.

Both of the boys were in the kitchen, Youngjae was making sandwiches like usual and Himchan was sitting on a stool by the kitchen island, he was currently ing about some co-worker he didn’t like, she seemed like she was his competition, those were Himchan’s words, of course. Youngjae would just hum at appropriate times and would throw in a comment or two from time to time. This exchange carried on until there was a scraping of the stool, on the wooden floor and a loud thud.

The brunet looked behind his back and spotted a mop of blonde and black hair as he turned his head back to the sandwiches, “Morning.” Youngjae greeted simply and finally turned around holding a plate out, it had one of the sandwiches out.
Himchan was still sitting on the floor with shock evident on his face as he watched the short boy with large Doberman ears looking back down at Himchan. The blonde boy bit his lip and held in a chuckle as he found the sight of the red head falling off from the stool adorable. “Thank you.” Jongup turned his attention to the sandwich and picked it up.

“See you another time.” Youngjae chirped as the small demon disappeared in to thin air just like he came.

---

Ello my lovely hoomans. This is my first time posting here so I hope you will like this little one shot ^^