Introductions

Vampire Academy

Image result for baekhyun and sehun school uniform

The past

6 years ago

"St. Bene..." Baekhyun faltered, pressing a hand to his temple, crying out in pain. During the past week, he already suffered from this painful headache three times. 

St. Benedict immediately hurried over, catching Baekhyun before he fell. "Eat and swallow this." St. Benedict ordered, passing him a pill. He hated the taste of that pill, but he had no choice.

"Why do I fear the sunlight?" Baekhyun murmured. "Am I not normal?"

St. Benedict let the slightest smile appear on his face when he realized that Baekhyun was slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms. "Of course you're not normal..." He whispered soft enough that no one heard him. "You're born with it."

After Baekhyun fully passed out from the drug, St. Benedict immediately brought him to his room and lay him on his bed. The boy looked nothing like what he imagined. When St. Benedict was ordered to work for the Byuns because Baekhyun's parents were... Well, gone, he refused at first. He not only thought that the boy lying in front of him now was a spoilt brat, but rumours had it that he was secretly a...

"Of course you're not normal. You're a freaking vampire, how canyou ever be normal." With that, the adult left the room, leaving Baekhyun to his visions and nightmares.

 

The present

Baekhyun jolted out of his temporary blackout yet again, which confirmed his worst suspicions. The blackout was the second time in the two hours, and he definitely didn't like that.

Ignoring the splitting headache, he saw that Sehun was staring at him weirdly. "What?" Baekhyun muttered, irritated. 

"Are you okay? You momentarily spaced out for a moment there. It's amazing how you aren't overreacting like all the others. I thought you would probably be laughing your head off or running out of the castle." Sehun wondered.

"I'm a vampire."

"Yeah, but I wonder, were you born with it or were you born with it?" Sehun's eyes twinkled at the question. "Most people were born with it, which explains why our population is slowly dying out."

"I think I was born with it? I remebered St. Benedict saying that I was born with it..."

Sehun smiled so brightly that Baekhyun was afraid his face would split. "Hey, me too!" And enveloped Baekhyun in a hug. "Come on, I have to show you around and explain stuff!"

"But the head already showed me around..."

Sehun spun around and grinned, "but he didn't explain anything right? Come on!"

The duo walked to the cafeteria. "This is the cafeteria," Sehun explained. "Although most of us don't eat much. I will point out some people here so that you will at least know some of them. That guy over there," he pointed at the tall blond who stood with a slightly shorted male, "is Kris. The shorter guy is Tao. Kris is a werewolf, so be careful of him or he will probably murder you at full moon, just kidding, and Tao is a devil. Mind you there's a difference between a devil and a demon. Devils are generally nicer."

"That guy," the taller pointed at a short, doe eyed guy, "is a freaking wizard. We don't even get them here. And that-" this time he pointed at a tanned guy leaning against the counter of the cafeteria, obviously flirting with all the ladies there. "That's Jongin. He's an incubus, so be careful of him as well, because you'll be in whole lot of hurt if you fell for him."

That guy, Jongin, spotted Sehun and Baekhyun and immediately left the counter and headed in their direction. "." Baekhyun heard Sehun curse before Jongin ended right in front of him. "Hello..." the tanned guy murmured seductively. "Never see you here before. First year?"

Baekhyun found himself falling for the red eyes that Jongin had. He nodded silently when Sehun broke the his concentration with a "HI JONGIN WE'VE GOT TO GO!"

Baekhyun shook his head, wondering what just happened. "How..." He started, but didn't know what to say.

"How I controlled you? That's simple." Jongin smirked. "By the way, Sehunnie, please call me Kai. I'm kinda used to that."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yes, Kai."

Baekhyun found himself getting dragged out of the cafeteria, leaving a snickering Kai, Jongin, whoever, behind.

"So... Is he Kai or Jongin?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"Both. We occasionally get like mysteries and stuff to do so we have to go down to the human world," Sehun explained. "Some of us are really afraid of getting found out by humans or getting tracked by them, so we have to use fake names. His fake name is Kai. His name can never be found in the search engines. But the others decided that they weren't very important, so fake names aren't a compulsory. Like Tao, his real name is Zitao, and Kris' real name is Yifan, and the short wizard? His real name is Kyungsoo, fake name's D.O."

"So... Do you have one?" Baekhyun turned to the elder. 

"Nah. I'm not very important, and I hardly get sent to the human world. So no." 

Suddenly, Sehun paused. He dragged the smaller around a corner and peeked from behind the wall.

"What's happening?" Baekhyun asked, panicking.

"Nothing... SHH! We don't want Park to find us here!" Sehun shushed Baekhyun with a glare.

After a moment, Sehun pulled Baekhyun from behind the wall. Baekhyun has never felt so tired from getting dragged around. "Who's Park?"

"Just this guy..." Sehun's voice trailed off, "Apparently he has some problems before he came here. Now, he's like the troubled bad guy of the school. He pushed people out of the way. Even Kris the cold guy is afraid of him. Because Park is way colder. Rumours had it that he was expelled from school plenty of times and scolds and hits kids for fun."

"You sure know lots of rumours." Which earned Baekhyun a punch on his shoulder. Wincing, he rubbed his shoulder tenderly. "But seriously, those are just rumours, right? So, he might not even be that scary."

Sehun shook his head. "You've never talked to him before."

The elder showed the smaller around the huge castle before finally stopping in front of a room that said Room 538. Baekhyun's eyes widened at the fact that there were that many rooms in the castle in the first place. 

"Well, this is our room. You can go in if you want, there's no lessons until tomorrow, and I will pass you your timetable tonight. I've got to go meet a friend." Sehun waved goodbye at Baekhyun, who was just in time to catch the name of the guy who was constantly messaging the elder.

Luhan.

Baekhyun sighed. He wasn't feeling tired at all. And there was probably nothing else to do in his room other than sleeping and showering, so he decided to explore the school by himself.

The brunette found a way to climb onto the roof after some exploration. The roof was the kind that had a slanted roof, so there was no door that led to it. He had to step out of the window, balanced himself carefully on the window ledge before hoisting himself up to the roof. He really wanted to explore every inch of the castle, and since the sky had darkened, he realized that this was the perfect moment to hang out on the roof. Especially when there's no teachers teaching on that day. But he immediately regretted it when he realized he was slipping into the third blackout of the day.

 

The past

12 years ago

Little Baekkie was playing happily in the study, where his father was studying some paper. Suddenly, his mom came charging through the door. 

" you!" Mom cursed at Dad, grabbing his collar. His father pulled away from his mother, glaring at her. "Don't use this kind of language in front of-"

"Like I ing care!" His mom slapped Dad on his cheek. Stunned, Baekhyun stared at his mom, astonished this kind of thing could happen.

"Did you ing cheat on me when I was overseas working?" His mom screamed at the man who stood shamelessly in front of her. 

Cheat? What's that? The little boy wondered, not liking the sound of that.

"Look, honey-"

" this ." with that, his mom stormed out of the study, leaving a teary eyed Baekhyun with his stunned father. This happened really frequently, when they would suddenly argue about stupid things. Baekhyun immediately left the study and entered his own room.

His room was on the scond floor. Little Baekkie smiled a little as he looked out of the window and saw the full moon. "Oh, moon. Can you make my dad and mom love each other like how they used to?" 

Suddenly, Baekhyun felt the urge to get closer to the moon. He opened the window and gingerly stepped on the edge. He laughed, loving the feeling of being so high up, when he suddenly heard the door open.

He turned around to see who entered when he slipped.

 

The present

"." Baekhyun cursed as his headache returned. He decided that it was better to get down before someone noticed him, or if he were to get hurt from another blackout.

As he was about to step slowly down the ledge, he heard a deep voice, "WHO'S THERE?"

Baekhyun froze. ! Getting caught by a teacher on his first day was not what he planned!

He turned around slowly and faced a really, really tall giant. He guy was dressed in black- black converse shoes, black hoodie, black jeans. His ears pointed out from his hoodie as he glared at the intruder.

This guy was definitely not a teacher and Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief. 

"You're the first guy stupid enough to climb into my territory, and brave enough to actually not flee from the sight of me?" the mysterious guy noted.

"Please. That roof ain't owned by you. And you aren't intimidating enough for me to run away from you." Baekhyun retorted.

The giant's eye twinkle before he smirked. "Nice to meet you then. I'm Park Chanyeol, now off."

.

.

Park Chanyeol?

PARK Chanyeol?

He's dead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! <3 
Thanks for reading this fic in the first place! 
Can you pleaseeee check me out at my studygram? I just started so I have barely any followers. *cries*
https://www.instagram.com/sumastudies/
@sumastudies 
Although I might change that^^
Anyway, thanks for the support. I might update tomorrow, if there's time.
I will try to update every week, on Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays!
 
And I can't believe that I wrote all that. IT'S TERRIBLE.
Cry. Sorry for the cringe.
And for writing so little.
SARANGHAEYO
YAY
 
Anyway, check out my other story. 
I love you all!