Stranger Thing 4.0

Road to Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was damn annoyed, her best friend ditch her. They already talk about meeting in the near cafe. This , she is not fond of waiting, and be ditch afterwards. She will give Jinri the best award of making her annoyed.

 

"Miss you are being grumpy, can I share a sit?" Krystal was annoyed and this stranger is going to make it worst. Can't she read how annoyed Krystal's face scream?

 

"I don't have the time to deal with you kid, plus the cafe have vacant seats." Krystal rolled her eyes and continue reading. She was annoyed to this nerd kid. Wearing a hoodie and wearing her specs. She even wear a cap. She is totally the perfect example for a college kid.

 

"The last time I check I am older with you." Krystal crease her brow and the college kid is now sitting opposite to her seat. She settle her bag down, and remove her cap. "Aigoo, this how you greet your girlfriend?" Krystal can't believe her eyes. Yoona is here. The girl she love, her girlfriend. 

 

Krystal admits that she is beautiful in pictures, she don't know that she will be goddess in personal.

"A-ade you sure you are Yoona?" She know how dumb to ask that, and the girl start laughing with wide open like alligator, and that is amusing in Krystal's sight.

 

Yoona stops laughing and wear the cap to Krystal and the latter feel the electricity in her whole body when Yoona cup her face, and the taller girl lean in. But then the cap stop their face getting closer and that's Yoona intention in the first place. 

 

"I never knew that you are this beautiful when Just inches apart. I am so lucky." Yoona says and Krystal knows how red she is. She could only blink and look away. She hear Yoona giggling, and she start glaring at the girl. Yoona pull away, and check her phone. She was sending message. Krystal crease her brow.

 

"Who are you texting? Plus why you suddenly here? How did you know I was here?" Krystal throw questions, and Yoona could only laugh because how adorable Krystal is asking those questions. 

 

"I was able to get Jinrin's social media account, and I ask her to ditch you. Sorry for making you wait a little long. I just drop something to a client." Krystal's mouth left a gap. She look at Yoona with scrutinising look.

 

"How lucky that client be that you choose to be late in our first meeting, what a good impression you left Miss Im, I can say that I am impress." A little bit of sarcasm is fine, but too much is not. Krystal well in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter