20/20 Vision

You Live in My Dream, Stay.

Namjoon and Seungwan. Two love birds who finds common interest from social issues, music taste, angst romance movie particularly jim carrey's hard to remember movie name- eternal sunshine of spotless mind.

Both are type of people who don't take life in ambitious way as they aware, probably to die in young age wasn't a bad idea at all. Spend all savings to travel in places feature on natgeo top ten show. Careless for work responbilities but got high sympathy toward humane and mostly animals.

Time lapse video at park, denim jacket and turtle neck for daily winter style, quick kisses under sunset, morning joggs as their lazy sport, popcorn with salted flavour as they watch people in mall, lookbook photograph edit on their insta feeds. Powerful couple on social media. Never dull moment on their caption but able to log off the entire month as they run secretly to Canada meeting her hometown classmates at a reunion.

Namjoon and Seungwan. They found comfort on each other flat. Late night marathon on his "Friends" DVD collection. Despise Rachel's selfish act toward Ross then secretly shipping Joey and Phoebe. They were their own Chandler and Monica, teasing then best friends turn lover.
How he adores her soothing singing in shower voice, how she loves his simple white shirt and blue jeans. How they argue over Pablo cheese cake and fight until Seungwan gave up and buy another one for herself in the morning but only to find it gone in refrigerator. All was his fault. But she will never get angry. Never.

Seungwan and Namjoon. Cries before Christmas eve. Break up and separate miles away, ocean apart. Today would be their 6th anniversary. It was false hope from the beginning. They lose to their own ego. Forever.