You Will?

Why must it be you?

Mihee's POV:

"I cant believe you left me with that idiot ~" I said to Soojin. We were walking towards my locker as I scolded Soojin for leaving me with L.Joe. "Why would you do that ?? What kind of friend are you ? Leaving me with the person I hate ~" I continued. Soojin then smirked. "Well that's what you get for yelling at me ~" She said.

She then looked at me. "Well on the bright side....." She said. I then looked at her waiting for her to continue, but she didnt respond. "What's the bright side ??" I asked, impatiently. "I -- dont know..." She said. "I forgot what I was suppose to say. We then stopped walking. I gave her a look. "Just open your locker ~" she said. I rolled my eyes & opened my locker. 

Something white then fell in front of me. I looked down to find that it was an envelope. I picked it up & looked at it. "What's that ?" Soojin asked. I turned around & looked at her. "I dont know ~" I said. I opened the envelope & my eyes soon grew. I then screamed.

L.Joe's POV:

"Awww ~" Chunji said. "You sent her home ~" I then looked at him slightly annoyed. "I didnt really sent her home ~" I said, "We were in the subway & It stopped at her stop -- So she just left ~"

"& You didnt even chase after her ?" Chunji said. "You know there are some weird people out there ~ What's wrong with you ?" I then looked at him. "She can take care of herself ~" I said. Chunji then shook his head. "You cold-hearted man ~" He said. I then shrugged it off & looked forward. I raised a brow. Chunji looked at me weird & followed my eyes. 

In front of us, Mihee was hugging her locker door, & behind her was Soojin looking at her weirdly. We walked towards them. "I didnt know you were that lonely ~" I said to Mihee. She then looked at me then continued. "So when's the wedding ~?" Mihee then let go of her locker door then glared at me. "Like I would invite you to my wedding ~" she said & sticked out her tounge. I then rolled my eyes.

She then looked at the white envelope in her hands then smiled. "Soojin ~ Go with me ~" She said. Soojin then shook her head. "I dont wanna ~" she said, "& besides I dont know him ~" Soojin then looked at me then back at Mihee. "Take L.Joe ~" Soojin said. "He's a fan of him too ~" I tilted my head. "Fan of who ~?" I asked.

They all then looked at me. "Tom ~" Soojin said. I then looked at Mihee. "You bought tickets to his concert this weekend ?" She then hesitantly shook her head. "I found it on my locker... I dont even know how it got in there or who gave it ~" She then smiled as she looked at the envelope. "Who ever gave me these really made my day ~"

She then looked at me. "You wanna go ?" I raised a brow. "You're asking me ?" I asked. "Well unfortunately you're the only person that I know that is a fan of Tom & there are two tickets here ~" she said. "So you wanna go ?"

"You're really asking me ?" I asked. Her shoulder then sunk. "Fine ~ Dont take my damn offer ~" She said then slammed her locker door then walked away. I looked at Soojin & Chunji as they shrugged their shoulders. "She's offering ~" Chunji said. "So -- just go ~"

"You might have fun ~" Soojin said. I sighed as I left the couple & paced towards Mihee. I grabbed her wrist & she turned around & looked at me. "What time does the concert start ?" I asked. She then looked at me weirdly. "6:00 pm ~" she said.

"I'll go ~" I said. Her eyes then grew wide & she smiled. "You will ??" she asked. "Quit looking at me like that ~" I demanded. "You look weird ~"

Mihee's POV:

"Quit looking at me like that ~" L.Joe said. "You look weird ~"

I then felt my upper lip twitch alittle as he smirked. "You dont have to go with me if you dont want to ~" I said, looking away. "But i wanna go with you ~" He said. I then looked at him as we gazed into each others eyes. Wha-- What did he say ? He then blinked, "You know as -- friends" he said. We're friends ?

"Yeah ~ I guess ~" I said. "Dont think I'm going because of you ~" L.Joe said in a straight face. "I'm only going because of Tom & Tom only ~" I then smirked. "Same here ~" He then looked down. I followed his eyes & looked down as well. He has been holding on to my wrist this whole time ? We both looked up. He then let go of my wrist. "See you around then ~" He said as he turned around & walked away. 

I just stood there as I looked back at my wrist. Great ~ now I have put my wrist in hot water now so that all those L.Joe germs can go away ~

------------------------------------------

I updated because someone wouldnt watch a movie ~ So yeah ~ Now that I updated -- she'll watch it now ~ xD

I have 2 months & 2 days left of school (OMO ~ THANK GOD ~ I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE THIS SCHOOL YEAR ;~;) So yeah ~ 2 more months of learning then my junior will end (OMO ~ I'm so old ~ xD)

Anyway's ~ Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~