He's my best friend.

if only you knew
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Yoongi, Jiminie's here" Mrs Min let Yoongi know. 

They've become good friends, best friends and it was nothing out of the ordinary for them to visit each other's houses all the time. 

They were seven years old now, and inseparable. Always next to each other, always giggling at their jokes, walking around together, playing together, colouring together. 

Jimin wasn't so good at colouring, he'd get frustrated and cry sometimes so Yoongi would remind him he's great at everything else. 

 

 

Eight years old now, and everyone knew their love for each other. Brothers from different mothers, one could say. 

 

 

🌛

 

Jimin was ten when his mum announced that they were moving back to Busan. Jimin's initial reaction was excitement, that he ended up hating himself for because moving back meant losing the life he had now, losing Yoongi. 

He started sobbing as soon as he came to the realisation, his mother unable to put an end to his sniffling and desperate pouts, as if it would make a difference. 

Jimin felt sad, and even sadder at the thought of Yoongi finding out. His vision was blurry, his cheeks wet from the salty droplets rolling down on them, and his head hurt. 

"He's.. my best friend" he said, talking to his mother and to himself and to nobody; because nobody actually listened. Nobody actually cared although sad.. Nobody except Yoongi. 

 

 

 

 

 

The day fin

Please log in to read the full chapter