1. I made a friend

if only you knew
Please log in to read the full chapter

☀(=Yoongi's POV)

 

Yoongi didn't want to go to school. He liked staying at home with his mother and his small cat. After he left Daegu to move to Seoul, he dreaded the day he'd have to leave home again to go to school. 

But the day eventually came, and six year old Yoongi was standing straight as his mum fixed his hair. 

"It will be just fine Yoongi, just like Daegu. Why are you tearing up again?" His mother asked worriedly. 

Little Yoongi formed a frown and now pouting, he begged his mum to let him stay home for just one more day. 

Mrs Min sighed and hugged her son. "I promise. It will be okay" she reassured him and gave him a smile. 

 

 

And it wasn't that bad. The teacher was nice, and even though he didn't make many friends like his mother told him he did talk to a few boys and they seemed nice.

 

It was the second day of school when a boy, similar to his height with chubby cheeks and a smile that made his eyes disappear under his lids, approached him. 

 

He hadn't seen him the day before, so maybe he was new here. The thought alone comforted Yoongi in many ways, hoping he would find someone that would relate to him. 

The boy was coming closer and closer until he wrapped his small arms around the other boy. 

 

Yoongi held a small gasp. He wasn't used to gestures of affection from strangers, so he didn't hug him back. He just stayed still until

Please log in to read the full chapter