Breaking the News to Minho

I'll Love You Until Forever Ends

That morning, I knew what I had to do. It was inevitable. I just knew that…he just wasn’t the one I wanted to be with right now.

                I called Minho to meet me at a nearby café. He didn’t sound too happy on the phone. Something must be up because it’s really rare that Minho gets mad at something.

                “Hey Minho,” I said as he sat down on the chair across from me.

                “Hi,” he said, his voice flat. “Soojung, what is this I hear about you and Taemin?”

                “Huh?”

                “My friend texted me from the party saying that he beat some guy up for you and then the two of you left together. I tried calling you but you didn’t answer,” Minho explained.

                Hmmm…must’ve left it on silent.

                “I have something to talk to you about,” I said.

                “Does it include what I’ve just mentioned?”

                I swallowed, suddenly feeling sympathetic for Minho. He was so nice, caring, and considerate. I didn’t want to hurt him but I had to. “Yes.”

                Minho crossed his arms. “You’re breaking up with me.”

                I didn’t say anything.

                “You are,” Minho stated, clearly angry at this fact.

                “I’m sorry,” I said quietly. “I just…don’t feel the same way with you anymore. Taemin and I had some…history. It can’t ever be replaced.”

                Minho scoffed. “I should’ve known. I could tell by the way he was looking at you when you introduced him to me that something was definitely up. But I never thought that you’d break up with me to be him, Soojung. Never.”

                I looked down at my hands. “This is what I have to do Minho. I’m really sorry.”

                “Fine.” Minho got up from his seat. “Whatever.”

                He stormed out of the café, leaving me by myself.

                “Well that didn’t go too well,” I said.

                I grabbed my things and got out of the café. I decided to call Taemin on my cell to meet me up somewhere, so I could tell him that we could finally be together.

                Finally, after all these years, I’ve realized my true feelings for this boy. It’s been with me for so long…how I have just realized it now?

                I was thinking about where I should tell him to meet up when I got into Taemin’s voicemail box.

                “Why isn’t he picking up the phone?” I asked myself.

                I tried calling him a couple more times but he still didn’t pick up. He must’ve been busy so I decided to tell him at school tomorrow.

                Deep inside I knew that something was not right. I should’ve listened to my conscious. But I chose to ignore it.

 

▫ ♥ ▫

 

A/N: big drama coming up :) i may post a new fic soon...idk cuz i only wrote like 3 chapters of it LOL