Chapter Eight

My Lucky Angle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that situation, Taeyong was looking for Seulgi to make sure that she is alright, but he still can't meet her until the bell ringing. Taeyong thought that maybe he will meet with Seulgi at the classroom so Taeyong just walking to the classroom. When he arrived, he realize that Seulgi is not at her seat. Taeyong was really worried, he don't want Seulgi make a stupid action. Later, Soojung walk into the classroom while she look at Seulgi's seat but she looking away because of Taeyong gave her a death glare. Taeyong watch everty student who walk into the class but still he can't see Seulgi. Suddenly, Taeyong remember that Seulgi says that Soojung gave her the best birthday's present ever, then Taeyong checked his phone and he let out an heavy sigh. "How can I forget about this? February 10, her birthday. You're so stupid, Lee Taeyong." thought Taeyong while he slowly hit his head.

After the school is over, Taeyong was put all his stuff in his bag then he looked at Seulgi's bag and he also put all her stuff in her bag and carried the bags with him. "Okay, if I was her, where I will go after that?" ask Taeyong and he was thinking really deep and then he found the place that maybe Seulgi go. "She must be there." say Taeyong and he walk to the place.

When Taeyong arrived at Dance Room, he heard the music is playing. Without thinking, Taeyong slowly open the door and he saw Seulgi was dancing. Taeyong can see that all her feeling such as sad, angry, dissapoint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter