Chapter 17

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook entered the empty discussion room and saw Hoseok, Taehyung and a few faces that he knew.

He took a seat beside Taehyung while glancing around.

“What are we waiting for?” Jungkook asked.

“There’s someone else that we are still waiting for.” Taehyung answered.

“This guy can’t even be punctual!” Nayeon groaned and crossed her arms.

The door opened revealing a very familiar face.

“Sorry, I’m late.” He closed the door and took the seat at the very front of the table.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and looked at Hoseok.

“What do you want from us, Junhoe?” Jennie asked.

Junhoe sighed. “This is about Chaeyoung.”

Jungkook turned his head and looked at Junhoe.

“We need your help to solve Chaeyoung’s problem. We need to prove that she is innocent.” Hanbin explained.

“At first we thought it was Junhoe’s doing that caused Chaeyoung to be in this problem but turns out we are wrong. Although he did have the intention of giving a problem to her.” Bobby said as he glared at Junhoe.

Junhoe just lowered his head.

“What do you mean by he has the intention of giving her a problem?” Jennie asked.

“Okay okay, first of all I am sorry. I asked some juniors to make Chaeyoung fails the medical test so she won’t get to join the national team.” Junhoe explained.

“Why would you do that?!” Nayeon asked angrily.

Junhoe scoffed. “Isn’t it obvious? I would use my power later on to make her join the national team. You know like be a hero to her?”

In swift motion, Jungkook punched his face making everyone gasped.

Jungkook was going to punch him again but was stopped by Taehyung.

“Stop Jungkook.” Taehyung said.

Hanbin helped Junhoe to stand up.

“It’s okay, I deserve that.” Junhoe said and smiled apologetically.

“So what is it now?” Nayeon asked.

“Apparently, two juniors of Junhoe saw someone suspicious came out of the medical test room before they were going to enter it.” Bobby said.

“Do you guys know who is it?” Jennie asked.

Junhoe, Bobby and Hanbin shook their heads.

“Why do I feel like it is from the Cheerleading Team?” Nayeon said while frowning.

“But the shocking news is that the girl was wearing the Archery Team’s jacket.” Hanbin said.

Nayeon and Jennie widened their eyes.

 

 

“Right class, that’s all for today. See you guys next time.” Ms Jieun said and smiled.

Chaeyoung packed all of her things and went out.

“Chaeyoung-ah!”

Chaeyoung stopped and turned around when she heard someone called her name.

“Here. The notes from the previous classes. I thought maybe you could use it.” Her classmate told her.

“Oh! Thank you so much! That’s so nice of you!” Chaeyoung grinned.

Her classmate just smiled and walked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter