First Day of School

High School Life

Jeongyeon

"First Day of School gonna eat some breakfast" I go down stairs and I see Jihyo is cooking some food and I see Nayeon laying on the couch."Good Morning Yoostrich"Jihyo said " Good Morning Big Eyes"JeongYeon said---after finish eating and go upstair and changing my outfit.Bye Big Eyes and Bunny.

"sigh" "Wow a big and beautiful School huh"------entering to school------"Where is my Locker?"ahhh B 92 "Find it" after I put my other books and other stuff I enter my first subject with new teacher----TEACHER:Class We Have a new student today please come in "Hello I'm Yoo JeongYeon I hope we will get along"---Teacher:Ok JeonYeon go find your sit I sit beside on a beautiful girl "Hello I'm Myoui Mina Nice YOO meet you"I laugh to her hope even its our first meet "Nice too meet you too I'm Yoo JeongYeon" we handshake and listen to our lesson

Mina:

"I like this new student he was handsome and buff and nice and a little bit need but I like it"I thought-----after the middle of the lesson I feel I been liking him but I make sure and make him comfortable and raise our friendship.I been staring him multiple times I can't take my eyes off him even its our first meet..

JeongYeon:

I caught Mina staring me I don't why she staring me maybe there is something on my face after I ask her the bell rangs so I can ask her now.."Mina is there something on my face?"..."Huh?there's nothing Why?"Mina said..."I caught you staring on me"....Mina change her expression "Ahh I'm not staring on you I was Staring on the window"..."Ahh....can lets go to eat"..."Ok,but with my friends ok?"...."ok".....We go to the Canteen I saw her friends....."Hi Guys"----"Hello" two girls said..."Ummm Mina who is the handsome guy?".." ahh my new classmate"...."ahhh"...."Hi I'm Hirai Momo....and I am Minatozaki Sana"...."Nice to meet you too".....we finished our food and got back to class-------after the whole class~~~~"JeongYeon can I come to your house just over night please"Mina said "ahhh ok"......