Goodbye Yoon DooJoon.

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKNUBjw8Z8 

I was listening to this music while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :D

It's a must alright! It suit this chapter alot! This is my top favourite song :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had finally come, the day DooJoon have to leave. You curl yourself, hugging your knees nearer to your chest and leaning your head against the wall of your room. You are like an empty box which contain nothing inside, eyes swollen and puffy red. To tell the truth, you don't have the guts to send DooJoon off. You are afraid that tears will naturally flow out from your eyes. *I cannot be so selfish.* you thought in sadness.

Knocks was being heard from the door and you didn't respond. It open itself, Yonghwa come in with a pair of worry eyes, sitting at the edge of your bed and reaching his hands out to your hair. "Don't be like this..." He whisper and you hide your face behind your hair. "Are you sure you don't want to send him off? You will still make it on time if I send you there." Yonghwa offers and you shook your head.

Letting out a sighs, cupping your face and Yonghwa was taken a back. Wiping away your tears with his thumb, "tell me the Reason why you don't want to send him off...the next time when you see him will be a few years later..." Yonghwa explain and you grab onto his wrist. "I can't bear to let him go..." You sobbed and Yonghwa melted by your words. "But, I don't have a choice. I cannot be a selfish girlfriend, if I do that I will ruin his future and his dream of being a famous soccer player." Yonghwa hug you and you cries in his arm.

DOOJOON'S SIDE

DooJoon and his family reaches the train station, its crowded with players from their school. On the way here, DooJoon didn't even spit out a word. Scanning the whole train station, realising that you wouldn't there his heart sank in depress. "DooJoon-ah." His mother call for him and he turn around. "Be safe and healthy when you are there alright?" His mother's eyes are built by tears and her vision went blur. "I will." DooJoon force out a smile. "Take care." His father added and he nodded his head as a reply. "My DooJoon has already grown up so fast..." She caresses his face and DooJoon hold onto his mother's hand in bless.

"We should let DooJoon to have his own time alone..." His father said. "Why not we go buy some snacks and other items that he can eat in the train?" His father suggest placing his hands on his mother's shoulder. "Alright." DooJoon's mother agrees and they walk towards the snack stall.

DooJoon frowns, taking out his handphone out from his pocket and check. However, there wasn't a missed call at all. Having a sudden regrets, he rest his back against the poll of the train station. Staring at his own foot, recalling all those memories that you guys had together. A smile crept on DooJoon's face, but it didn't last long. The thought of being separated for a few years isn't an easy thing to do. Looking up at the sky, *I wish I could see her face again before the train starts moving.* DooJoon thought.

5 minutes later, his parents came back. "I don't know if is it enough, I brought all the different flavours..." His mother said and opens the plastic bag to show him. A chuckles escape from DooJoon's mouth, "it's more than enough omma. Despite that, I will finish it." DooJoon assure her and she let out a warm smile.

"Come everyone gather here from a few seconds?" That coach shouted. "Be right back." DooJoon excuse himself and they nodded their head. The coach and teacher-in-charge is taking attendances, but DooJoon's eyes wasn't on them. Its wondering around the train station hoping to see you standing there, even it's hiding. At least, he's able to see you.

"DooJoon? DooJoon?" The teacher wake him up from his daze. "Yea?" DooJoon replies him. "We will like to tell you the schedules of the trip and we will like you to representing the team of the ex-change programme too. So, we hope that you will write on a speech within this few days." He said and DooJoon nodded his head. "Alright then, go bid goodbye to your family then. We are leaving now." The teacher announces and DooJoon's eyes enlarge in shock. "So fast?" He question. "It's about time." The coach said while looking at his watch.

Lowering his head, walking back to his family. "Omma and Appa. I have to go on board the train now, please take care of yourself when I am not around. Anything, please call me or unnie." DooJoon told them and they nodded their head. "Eat well and rest well. Don't overwork yourself." His mother said. "I understand." He said and waves his hand to them.

Going on board the train, DooJoon got a seat very far away from the window. *this is it, she wouldn't come anymore.* He smile bitterly and bite his bottom lips afraid that tears will roll down his cheeks. The honk on the train beep out loudly, wheels starts moving and it speed up slowly. "Hey, isn't her DooJoon-si girlfriend?!" One of the players question in awe. "Yea! She is!" Another answer. Dongwoon who took a peek, his eyes widen in surprises and immediately run towards DooJoon. "HYUNG! HYUNG!" Dongwoon jump up and down in panic. "I don't have mood to talk to you, leave me alone." DooJoon said in a gloomy tone.

"NO! NOONA IS CHASING THE TRAIN!" That sentence caught DooJoon's ear and he rush towards the window pushing others away. He saw you running side by side with the train. You took out the clay ring he made himself, sliding into your finger and flash it to him with a sweet smile. DooJoon hurry open the window, "it's dangerous! Stop running!" DooJoon said in a firm tone. But that smile on your face didn't fade, "listen to me!" DooJoon yells. "I will wait for you." You spur out and DooJoon went speechless.

From the corner of your sight, you are reaching the ending point. "Take care and stay healthy. Don't make me regret of sending you off, make sure you come back!" You reminds him and a few tears flow down your cheeks. Almost there, your last sentence to him. "I love you Yoon DooJoon, so please come back soon." You said and trip over yourself. Tears escape from his eyes, poking his head out and you just wave goodbye to him with that smile while laying on the ground. "I LOVE YOU TOO AND PLEASE WAIT FOR ME! I WILL BE SOMEONE PROUD ENOUGH FOR YOU!" You heard DooJoon shout back.

Slowly, the train was out of your sight and tears rolls down rapidly. Bursting into tears, you lay flatly on the ground while your fist kept onto slamming against the ground. Yonghwa walk out from the back of pole, "you did well little frog..." He ruffles your hair while tears slides down from his cheek from that touching scene.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

Here's the update of this chapter :D

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda :D