I am a selfish girlfriend.

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCqZXrO5KPM 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Panting like crazy, you saw a sad looking Yonghwa sitting on his suitcase waiting for you with a cute pouts and you chuckles. Then, you clears you throat and he looks at you. "Why are you so slow?! I almost died due to boredom!" He whines like a little kid and you held back your laughters. "I am super sorry alright, you ruin my date too!" You complains to him too. "I don't care~" he puffed his cheeks and grumbles like a childishly. "I didn't know the world well-known lawyer and my first love is so child-like." You comment and ended it with a giggle.

"Promises me something will you?" Yonghwa request and you nodded your head as you open the door. "Can you don't mention that you are my first love in front of my wife when the both of you meet each other?" He stated and you gaps in shock. The minute Yonghwa got his bags in, he saw you stand there with your arms folded. "Get out of my house." You demands and his eyes widen in surprises. "I don't mean that way!" He quickly clears the mistake. You taps your feet against the floor impatiently and nod him to explains.

"You know woman doesn't have positive feelings for their currents boyfriend's ex right? You understand right? Example, DooJoon introduces to you to his first love. How will you feel? Jealous right?" He question and you narrows your eyes at him. Yonghwa frowns and walk towards you. Suddenly, he pull you into a hug and your eyes enlarge in shock. "I know this may seem weird and awkward after what I have says now." Yonghwa said.

Tightening the embrace and whisper to you. "I never regret to have you ask my first love. However, I was very proud and delight to have you. You are so different compare to others in sunshine orphanage that time. You are the only small little frog who made my heart fluttered like mad and my face red like a tomato." He confesses and lay his chin on your shoulder. "To tell the truth, when I left sunshine orphanage I promise myself that I will find you and ask you to be my girl. However, I didn't...I fall in love with my current wife-to-be." He added on and you were speechless. "You can say its a confession now...But, its a replacement I guess. A confession I should tell you years ago, maybe if I told you in the past you and I will be getting married already." He laughs.

Pulling away from you, he curls a strand of hair behind your ear. "In the present now, I just want to be a older brother you can count on and believes. I swear I can be a jerk at sometime in life, but please don't left me behind alright?" Yonghwa plead with a pair of teary eyes and you nodded your head as you bears those tears too. "Good little frog." He mess up your hair and you laugh plus him too. "Your welcome little starfish." You ruffles his hair too with a honey like smile.

Later, "where is your wife?" You question. "She is living with her parents, she says you want to have more time with them." He reply and you agree. "So~" he trails and place his hand on top of your hand. "I want here with my family too." He complete his sentence that make your heart warmth. "You sure know how to make someone's heart go fuzzy don't you?" You remarks and he gives you his famous cheeky smile.

Sitting on the sofa, the two of you are drinking green tea. "Can you tell me how you and your wife meet?" You ask. "Sure." He answer. "It started 5 years ago, where I am in London. I was a student there studying laws and she is a student there too. But, one year younger. She studies music and her main subject is piano. One day, I stayed in school study for my upcoming exam and on my way home I heard the melody of the piano. At first, I thought there was ghost in the music room." The moment you hear that, you burst into laughters. "Not funny!" Yonghwa said firmly and you stops yourself.

"Due to my curiosity, I went to check and its her. Your sister-in-law, so I start to woo and slowly she became my girlfriend and now." Yonghwa ended his story and you drink your green tea. "How about you?" He ask back. "Me? What about me?" You act blur. "You are such a poor actor." Yonghwa pointed out and you fixed your glances at him. "Hurry up! I shared mine." He rush you and you give up. "It wasn't really much really, we are classmate for 6 months and he don't even know I exist in the class until that one stormy day." You do it with a few hand signal. "I didn't know you are so not popular in school." He said. "Shut up and keep your comments to yourself." You talk back to him. "At that stormy day, I was about to hand in my overdue homework to our school fire breathing old dragon." You call her names and Yonghwa chuckles.

"Thunders and lighting was there, I overheard a conversation during two student and I saw him laying on the soccer field so I went to save him." You said and Yonghwa snuggles. "Stop making those sound!" You got a bit angry. "Fine~ superhero _______." He tease you and you make a face. "So, with my stubborn attitude I play along with him. He doesn't want to leave at first, he receives a big blow I guess so he felt really discourage and I sat beside him in the rain." You continue and Yonghwa nodded his head. Hugging your legs nearer, "he saw me shivering due to the coldness of the temperature, his heart got soften by me and he carries me into the shelter. Slowly, he became a part of my life and many stories behind it." You completed.

*never thought that guy will be so romantic.* Yonghwa thought and took a slip. "What's the main factor that kept the relationship going?" You ask eagerly. "Honest." Yonghwa answer without any delay and you were taken aback. "No matter its a good or bad one you still must let your partner know." Yonghwa added and look at the clock. "I will cook dinner for you, I will go to the super market now." He took his wallet and car key leaving you there in stun.

Out of the sudden, you run out of the house too and to the bus stop. When you reach your destination, you knock onto the door and DooJoon open the door with a towel around his neck. "_____?" DooJoon call in surprises and you embrace him in tears. "I am deeply sorry that I lied just now! I saw those papers on your table, please don't leave me behind! I beg you..." You sobs in his arms and DooJoon hugs you back feeling disappointment in himself. "Sorry...I didn't tell you too..." DooJoon hug you closer to him.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! An update here again :)

Hope everyone enjoys~ Hahahs :D

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine :D

Kamsahaminda!