Just say you like me

Just Say You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click! Click!


A cursor runs nonstop around the screen of a monitor as the hand keeps on clicking the mouse here and there. Eyes intently surveying the screen as he reads and checks different posts from a certain social media, not minding of how many hours he’s wasting just to get an update with the person of his interest.


That’s the life of Do Kyungsoo, who’s having this severe addiction to a person called Kim Jongin, his long time crush. Since the first time he saw this Adonis of a human walking along the hallway of their Campus, he engrave this very human in his heart and mind. Never he confesses to the boy because he’s scared – when he says scared, like really scared – but instead he followed him around mostly in social medias, saving his pictures or taking them himself with his smartphone camera and store it to a private folder.

 

Click! Saved! 
Another picture had been stored in his laptop and phone, a smile spreads on the boy’s face as he stares at the gorgeous male on the photo.


“Let me guess. You’re smiling because your research is done and that research was titled… KIM JONGIN?” Baekhyun, Kyungsoo’s best friend said sarcastically, knowing how crazy the other is to the popular hunk in their campus.


Blushing all the way to his neck from being caught, Kyungsoo cough out a NO and looks around checking if anyone was listening. He hits the other in the head after making sure that no one heard them.


Still soothing his aching head Baekhyun teases the other again, “Come on Soo, just tell him already. At least if you did, you might get laid already and stop being a creepy stalker. Honestly , your cave might be blocked with cobwebs by now.” He dodges another hit from Kyungsoo.


“Shut that ing pretty lips of yours now or I’ll stitch it up and make it ugly.” Kyungsoo warns the other.


“Aww you think my lips are pretty?” Baekhyun said battings his eyelashes, “I don’t mind you tasting it though.” Puckering his lips to further mocks the other, with them ending up playfully bickering  inside the library then being scolded by the librarian.


After spending the rest of their afternoon inside the library the two friends made their way out in the hallway at the same time Kim Jongin and his group exits their classroom. 


“Oh, shizz. Look at him, Baek. He’s so perfect.” The smaller of the two said dreamily. Sneakily snapping some pictures with his hand-phone. Though he’s not showing any emotions on the outside but inside his mind, he’s squealing and chasing butterflies whenever the side of Jongin’s lips lifts into smirk and eyes crinkling when he smiles.  


Even if he’s not doing anything or just standing there, Jongin still emits this strong charisma like an animal that produces strong pheromone to attract others. He’s a kind of a guy that whatever he tried to wear, or have a weird hairstyle, he still looks gorgeous. 


The said man is now walking pass by Kyungsoo, head tilting a little to side, making a seconds eye contact that causes the smaller to be stunned for a minute. And those few seconds made Kyungsoo’s heart to drum vigorously and red spreads over his cheeks.


“Wow, do you need lipstick and eyeshadows? ‘Coz blush is not the only makeup you should have on your face.” Baekhyun fish out a black pencil from his bag, “I have eyeliner.” He continues to jest, amused with how red the other’s face had become.

“Shut up.” Kyungsoo snaps at the other but still eyeing the handsome male.


“Ew, you’re drooling.” Baekhyun, now side leaning on the wall with hands folded across his chest, scrunches his face in a fake disgust. “You’re hopeless.”

“Said the gay who have a secret crush for that music club guy, what’s his name? Oh Chanyoda, right. Now if you open that mouth of yours again I’ll not hesitate to staple it close.” Warns Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun on the other hand was taken a back, confuse of how the other discovered his secret, but he regains his composure and made a revenge, “Hey Kim Jongin, this here is drooling over you!” he shouts loudly attracting all the students in the hallway and Jongin himself.

All the color was drained on Kyungsoo’s face when the younger turned his head to their direction. Kim Jongin, with his full attention was on them, well actually only onto him, makes Kyungsoo to get nervous. The younger is staring hard at him for a long time making Kyungsoo to have a cold sweat and his heart to beats ten times faster than normal.

The smaller is now panicking, contemplating whether he’ll stay or run, but when he heard a low “Dumb” beside him, Kyungsoo’s arm  involuntarily elbowed that person. Baekhyun  crouched a little from pain.

“Oh sorry…” Kyungsoo immediately apologized but realized that the other is the reason of his embarrassment, “wait, true deserve it… Bye.” Then he runs away from all of them.

 


The next day…

He hates what had happen the other day. He hates Baekhyun and his mouth. He hates himself being scared of confessing, it’s the only thing he will never do. He hates Jongin for giving him that unreadable stare; no he takes it back, he still likes him. He hates every students who are now looking at him when he entered the campus building.

Everyone is whispering and gossiping every after they had a look at him. Great. Now everyone is talking about me. Stupid Baekhyun and his mouth. I swear I’m going to super glue it close sometimes.

Classes roll fast and now they’re sitting in the cafeteria. Kyungsoo tries to ignore everyone even Jongin who sometimes giving him this short smug smile from the other table. He’s happy and dying inside alright, but his eyes only just roll when he saw it. He really can’t express his true feeling and he doesn’t know why he’s too scared. 

“Are you going to eat that or you’re just going to play that ‘try-to-catch-his-eye-staring’ game with Jongin?” Baekhyun snatched some sour cream flavored fries from the smaller’s tray.

Kyungsoo ignores the question and huffs then he stood up, “Restroom.” He informs the other and walks out the cafeteria.

While peeing Kyungsoo noticed the absence of noises outside. It’s suspicious that the restroom was too quiet at that hour when everyone is having their lunch break. He hurriedly zipped his pants up and exits the cubicle but stops when he saw Jongin leaning in one of the sink with his hands inside his pockets like he’s waiting for someone.

Kyungsoo gulps as he shamelessly stare at the man from head to toe, hands are itching to fetch his phone inside his pocket then suddenly realizing that the restroom door is closed and no one else was inside but just the two of them. He gulps for the nth time and his hands are starting to sweat from nervousness.

Maybe in his brain he’s celebrating so much, specially knowing he’s alone with his crush, like what the heck, his whole body is shivering in delight but half of his brain is telling him to run. So he walks briskly pass by Jongin and was about to ignore the other and open the door but a body suddenly blocks his way.

“Do Kyungsoo” a stern but velvety voice states his name. Kyungsoo felt shivers on his spine.

“So, I heard you like me?” a smirk graces the fleshy lips of the taller man.

“W-what?” Kyungsoo gulps but feign innocence.

“You. Like. Me.” Jongin step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter