D A Y 0 0 0 backstory

Agent Rogue
Please log in to read the full chapter

I spent ten years at SKI, also known as South Korea Intelligence, training to be a spy. I was recruited when I was eight years old, an orphan, who pickpocketed the right person. Instead of getting sent to a new home I was sent to SKI camp, but little did I know I would spend my entire miserable life here. 

I was one of the youngest recruits SKI had every brought in, and that didn't make the other campers who were years ahead of me too happy. Instead it made me the best target to mess with, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

At first it training was easy, they had me do basic training like trying to run a mile under six minutes, wrestle someone two times my weight, defuse bombs, know the difference between every gun known to man, etc... The worst part was when I turned sixteen. At SKI camp once you have hit a certain age you have to learn how to kill in all different ways. Usually the recruits can wait till their sixteen or seventeen, I wanted mine over with.

I remember everything about my first kill, who it was, when I killed them, where, and how I did it. You can never forget your first kill. No matter how much you try or how many pills you take trying to.

After the first kill every recruit has to go through a program where you're put into almost realistic combat, and if you rack up enough points you can finally be sent to head quarters, if you don't you stay on camp until you do. Let's just say you need over 1,000 and each success is 10 points, but each fail is minus twenty.

I passed in less than six months. Once again it caused me to be the most respected and hated.

I was sent to head quarters the day after, but what was worse was the fact that I had to leave the only friends, hell family I ever had. Back at camp we're told not to get close to people, feelings are forbidden. The exact phrase is, "The deadliest thing is love." We are taught to kill or be killed. 

However, that never stopped me for finding close friends, who without I probably wouldn't have succeed as quickly. In fact, I had three best friends, Park Seo- Yun, Yo Min-Ji and Par

Please log in to read the full chapter