Protect Me

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~A/N: This is for ChiminieOppa (She's an amazing writer so check her out if you don't know her already!) on her birthday! Happy birthday! I hope it's been a great day for you <3

 

*Taehyung's POV*

"Jimin... are you sure about this?" Taehyung asked as he watched his best friend light yet another candle.

"Yep!" Jimin chirped as he lit the last candle and smiled happily at the room full of candles and low lighting.

"You know... Jungkook might not find this funny...," Taehyung cautioned.

"He will," Jimin insisted as he began to set up the table.

"I don't know... this seems a little much," Taehyung said doubtfully.

"Come on Tae, it's a harmless prank. Besides, maybe it will teach him to stop messing with us. Namjoon hyung didn't like his last prank at all. Seokjin hyung was so terrified of that one jump scare he nearly fainted. He pranked Yoongi and Hoseok hyung just yesterday. He's been playing jokes on me all week! I say enough is enough," Jimin said with an adorable pout.

"He only pranks you to get a reaction out of you cause he's hopeless when it comes to love," Taehyung whispered under his breath with an exasperated expression.

"What was that?" Jimin asked, having not heard the younger.

"Nothing. When are the others coming?"

"Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung should be here in a few minutes. Yoongi is probably coming with Jungkook. And Hoseok is at the store getting me last minute materials."

"I'm really surprised everyone agreed to help you out with this," Taehyung mumbled once again looking around the room with all its creepy decor.

"It's because they all love me," Jimin replied and Taehyung nodded in agreement. It was hard not to love Jimin.

There was a knock at the door and Taehyung answered it for Jimin. Namjoon and Jin were there and they greeted Taehyung as they stepped inside the apartment.

"Wow... this really does give off a spooky vibe," Jin commented as he looked around.

"Thanks, hyung! I wanted to make it as spooky as possible," Jimin replied.

"I think it would be spookier if we added dolls or stuffed animals," Namjoon commented.

"Already got that covered!" Jimin declared as he moved away from the table to his closet to bring out his collection of stuffed animals and dolls.

"You've prepared well it seems... honestly this almost seems too real and... kind of evil," Taehyung said as he shook his head.

Jimin shrugged before saying, "Well what can I say? Honestly, I'm just so evil. So full of darkness. I feed on the souls of the living, I strike fear into-"

"You sleep with a teddybear Jimin," Taehyung said interrupting Jimin's monologue.

"He's my second in command in my army of darkness!" Jimin yelled as a blush overtook his cheeks.

"Sure, sure, Jiminie," Taehyung said as Namjoon and Jin began to laugh.

"You guys are mean. You're supposed to help me prank Jungkook but you're all making fun of me instead!" Jimin whined which only elicited more laughter from the others.

"Hey guys, you really shouldn't leave the door unlocked, especially if you want to prank Kookie. You don't want him walking in like I just did," Hoseok said from the doorway startling everyone, and even causing Jin to let out a little shriek.

"Hyung! You didn't have to scare us all!" Taehyung yelled with an offended expression, while Jimin nodded in agreement, and Namjoon mumbled something under his breath.

"Sorry~," Hoseok said sheepishly, though honestly, he was feeling proud to actually have scared the others for once.

"It's ok... did you get everything I asked for?" Jimin asked looking at Hoseok with a hopeful expression.

"Yep!" Hoseok answered lifting up the shopping bags in his hands. Jimin squealed, running over and hugging the elder in thanks. He then took the bags and together they all finished setting up.

* * * *

*Jungkook's POV*

"What are you talking about hyung? Jimin's fine," Jungkook said as the two walked towards Jungkook and Jimin's apartment.

"I don't know about that, I think he's tired of you pranking him," Yoongi insisted.

"Well, he's free to try and prank me too," Jungkook declared and Yoongi sighed.

"But you know he's bad at pranks," Yoongi stated.

"That why I said try," Jungkook replied back.

"Besides, if it's bothering him that much, he'd talk to me abo-" Jungkook paused in the middle of what he was saying as he realized how dark the apartment was. Then he noticed all the candles and finally, he saw all his friends huddled around a circular table with cloaks on.

"...What....are you all doing?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"A seance," Jimin answered for the group.

"A seance?..... Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Jiminie thought it would be cool. Wanna join us?" Taehyung asked.

"...no," Jungkook replied.

"Why not? Scared?" Jimin challenged.

"No." Jungkook denied.

"Then join us," Jin instructed.

"You guys are just trying to prank me," Jungkook said.

"We're really not," Taehyung responded.

"Sure you're not. Yoongi and I were just talking about how Jimin might try to prank me back any day now," Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Well, if you think it's a prank why are you so afraid to just be a part of it?" Namjoon challenged. Jungkook opened his mouth to answer but then closed it, realizing he hadn't found any suitable rebuttal.

"...Fine," Jungkook replied. He sat down in between Jimin and Taehyung. He didn't really believe in supernatural stuff, but he hadn't ever directly tried to summon spirits or ghosts, it just wasn't his thing. But he was fairly certain this was Jimin's plan, and it was supposed to be a prank.

"What about you Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi shrugged, he came over and plopped himself between Namjoon and Hoseok.

"You have to put on cloaks!" Jimin demanded, pointing to where there were two more black blankets that could be used as cloaks.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked and the others nodded. Sighing, both Jungkook and Yoongi put on the blankets.

"Ok let's begin!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Everyone hold hands," Taehyung instructed and everyone did as instructed.

"Namjoon hyung could you start us off?" Jimin asked and the elder nodded. Namjoon began to chant in Greek:

«Εδώ, εμείς, πνεύματα, σας καλούμε! Σας παρακαλούμε να μας γν? ρίσετε την παρουσία σας και να μάθουμε τα μυστικά σας».

("Here us, oh spirits, we summon thee! Please make us aware of your presence and let us learn your secrets.")

Jungkook stared at Namjoon wide-eyed. What in the world was the elder saying? Jungkook didn't understand a word but no one was asking, so he kept quiet as well.

"Are the spirits here?" Hoseok asked quietly to Namjoon.

"I'm not sure. Let me ask them to do something," Namjoon answered.

"Εάν υπάρχει μια παρουσία μεταξύ μας, χτυπήστε στο τραπέζι"

("If there is a presence among us, please knock on the table")

"What did you ask it to do?" Jin asked.

"Knock on the table," Namjoon answered.

As soon as Namjoon finished speaking, a faint knock w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter