Reality

Skeleton Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that moment I felt like I was carrying the whole world on my shoulders. "Who is Leilani? The principal is calling her". The disappointment about him asking who i was was ten times bigger than him coming to my class and looking at me.  Now that I think about it, I was such a pathetic person. I lied to even myself denying my feelings for him, and I would still get excited just by the fact that i was able to see him breathing. I raised my hand and followed him all the way to the principal's office without making any noise. I was questioning why it had to be him? What have I done to deserve this misery? Still my stomach hurt because of how excited I was to be able to walk on the same path as him, following his footsteps. How dumb was I? As I expected, Mrs. Kim called me that I can ask dad to help the school get heaters for winter. Her request made me even more annoyed. During lunch break on the same day, two of my new friends, Irene and Wendy, came to find me. Irene was one of the prettiest girls among the 7 graders unlike me, she was extremely feminine...unlike me, she had a cute personality obviously unlike me. It was kinda unexpected. "Hey Leila" she called me out. 
"Do you have 5 minutes?"
"It's Leilani and yes what do you want?" I know i was kinda cold, but I couldn't help but be jealous of her beauty and the fact that everyone adored her. 
"I heard you are from A middle school, is that right?"
"Yes" I was still eating.
"Do you know that guy?!" She looked over at a bunch of guys sitting. 
"There are like 10 of them, which one do you mean?"
"The one with long hair"
When I looked at the guys again, the only one with long hair was Chanyeol. "Chanyeol?!" I asked with a way too disgusted express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter