FINAL.

잊어버리지마 (Don't forget)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crush ft. Taeyeon - Don't forget

 

Jennie found a letter in her coffee table, wrapped beautifully in a pink envelope; revealing who it came from. She smiled, knowing only one would give that to her.

But, as soon as she started to get the gist of the letter, her heart sank.

Written in the letter;

“Nini-yah~ Nyeong-an! It was tough, wasn’t it? Hehe. I knew you missed me and really, like really really, wanted to call, or just come over. But you didn’t. You strived through it!

I missed you too. Don’t rush out though. Would you be nice and do me another favor?

My favor is this; No matter how much you miss me, 

- PLEASE do not come over
- PLEASE do not follow me
- PLEASE do not be like me,
- And, PLEASE, BE HAPPY.  Always. Every single time.

Do all the things you promised.
Do everything that will make you happy.

“Together forever”, is what we always say. But, to be able to survive with you was kind of suffocating and degrading.

Surviving …

Life shouldn’t be like that. It should be able to make you feel alive, to truly live up to your best.

Things were like that for me. With you, I lived. I truly knew how grateful should I be. But when we part ways? That’s the time my world crumbles into pieces. 

Once you’re reading this, I might be on my way to hell, where the suicidal goes, where everybody who committed suicide goes to. Like the grim reaper.  I hoped to be as charming as Grim Reaper Ahjussi, the handsome and chic.

I know I shouldn’t joke, but it’s true. 

I loved you
I love you
I will love you

 In life, you only get to love thrice. I am so glad that it was you who was in those 3. I will continue loving you for as long as I can, but sadly, I can’t be with you for as long as I can. Living was a tragedy for me. And I couldn’t have the heart to say goodbye to you personally.  I loved you as much as how the moon loved the sun; he died every night just to let him rise.

I love you Jennie Kim. Please continue to be my sunshine as I continue to be the moonlight that never sleeps at you, who will light you at your dark times.

Loving you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter