Chapter 1

GIL Spinoff One: Love Between Killers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since young, Saki was a prodigy. A genius. She had been taught multiple languages along with her siblings. She’s been taught everything any child was taught. But unlike most children, since young, Saki had been trained to protect herself. She didn’t believe in trusting anyone to protect her. Her father was a gangster and had many enemies that was constantly after her family. 
“Saki.” Her father, Ryo called. The looked up from her desk.
“Come my daughter, we have training to do.” Ryo said as he led her into the dojo. There, she noticed that her brothers were already there. 
“What’s Saki doing here?” SungJoon asked. Ryo turned to him. 
“From now on, you all will be training together. She’s ready.” Ryo said. Jonghyun’s eyes widened. It took them four years to be ready to train how they are now. Saki had been training for two months and she’s already ready? She beat Jungkook’s record of a year. 
“Father, this is too soon. Saki is too young.” Jonghyun said. Ryo shook his head. 
“Age doesn’t define skill. She has the skill to even surpass me. She’s a prodigy. Weapon genius.” Ryo said. Jungkook looked at his sister who looked at her brothers. 
“Father, can I train with her? The hyungs might be too easy on her.” Jungkook said. Of her brothers, Jungkook was the genius. He was a fast learner. As much as he loved his sister, he knew she would need harsh training to awaken her skills. 
“Sure.” Ryo said. As a father, Ryo would also go too soft on her. She was his baby after all. Jonghyun and SungJoon looked at each other. Jungkook was the most extreme with training. He was gonna kill her. Saki looked at Jungkook.
“Since you guys have doubts, Jonghyun, spar against her.” Ryo said. Jonghyun eyes hardened as Saki took her stance. 
Jonghyun tried to go easy on her but he was soon being overpowered by her. She had a relatively small structure so it was easy for her to move around. Jungkook smirked when he saw how she strategized. Within two minutes, Saki became the winner. She bowed at her brother before walking toward their father. 
“Believe in her now?” Jungkook asked his brothers. SungJoon And Jonghyun nodded. From then on, she trained with them. She became a very skilled fighter as well as a weapon specialist. But with skills, came injuries. Saki often overworked herself and of course, her mother took care of her. Yua, her mother, was a skilled doctor who taught Yukirin everything that she knew.
Though their lives were constantly in danger, they were happy. Until that day came. 

After about a year and a half of training, Saki had mastered every weapon she laid her hands on. Jungkook became her partner while training as the two were equally strong. As she grew older, she forgot about why gangsters don't trust anyone. That quickly caught up to her though, because one rainy night, her parents were killed in cold blood. 
“SungJoon. Get your siblings out of here.” Ryo commanded as their house was getting ambushed. 
“But dad, we can help!” Jonghyun said as he grabbed his katana. 
“No. You guys have to survive. You need to protect Yukirin.” Ryo said. 
“Mama!” Yukirin screamed as her mom was striked with a sword. 
“Get them out of here!” Ryo yelled at his older sons who reluctantly went to grab their siblings. But Saki and Jungkook were missing. Jonghyun and SungJoon fled with Yukirin as they couldn’t find Jungkook and Saki. 
“Ready?” Jungkook asked his sister who nodded. The two leaped down and began to fight back. But they were outnumbered. 
“Two children. Fighting against me? What a joke.” The killer said before striking down his sword at Saki. But Ryo leaped in and protected her. This ultimately led to his death. 
“Run baby. Run. Jungkook, get your sister out of here. You guys have to live.” Ryo said before taking his last breath. The killer smirked. 
“You’re next.” He said to Saki. Saki was in shock. Her father had died in her arms while her mother was already dead. She screamed in agony while Jungkook glared at the killer. Jungkook grabbed the killer’s sword with his bare hands and fought back. Saki released her father and fought with the others. 
“Saki! Jungkook!” Jonghyun yelled out for them, coming back in. Jonghyun saw his siblings fighting and joined in. The killers soon heard a loud siren coming from outside. 
“That’s our cue. See you next time little girl. One of us will die.” The killer said before sounding his whistle to his partners to leave. The killers quickly left the house. 
As soon as they left, Saki immediately passed out. 
“Saki!” Jungkook yelled as he picked her up.

The police quickly came into the house and found the couple dead while their five children became orphans. 
The police felt bad for the kids but they couldn’t do much now that their guardians are gone. They had no choice but to send them all to an orphanage. Unfortunately, they would have to separate the siblings. There was only one orphanage th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter