Merry Christmas 2Yoo

Merry Christmas 2Yoo
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was that time of the year.

 

For the first time Yoobin was gonna spend it with her girlfriend. The excitement in her was real. For the past week she had been going through boxes, that had been in her basement since she moved out of her parents’ home, looking for some Christmas decorations. There were not many of them, so she also spent a lot of time shopping for more.

 

Here she was now, impatiently waiting for Yoohyeon to arrive. When she heard keys in the lock she was startled and quickly walked out of her room to the front door. She couldn’t help herself from smiling at seeing Yoohyeon shaking her long hair covered in snow.

 

“Why didn’t you put your hood on?” Yoobin asked leaning against the wall. The only answer she got was Yoohyeon sticking her tongue out while struggling to take off her boots.

 

“I was in a hurry to get here.” She turned around to hang her coat and lock the door. “What-” She stopped, biting her lips to refrain herself from laughing. Facing Yoobin she grinned. "You know you don't have to hang mistletoe to kiss me."

 

Stepping in front of her girlfriend she kissed her. Yoobin moved aside when she felt how cold she was, even her nose was slightly red. “I didn’t place it out there for this!” It was clear on Yoohyeon’s face she didn’t believe her. “It’s a tradition.” Without missing a beat she continued with her logic.

 

“Let’s add kissing you as a tradition then.” Yoobin rolled her eyes, but she was really glad Yoohyeon saw the mistletoe. Though, she could have appreciated their kiss more without her comment.

 

The two girls strolled into the open dining room, and immediately Yoohyeon’s eyes widened at the sight that was waiting for her. That was definitely not something she had expected when her girlfriend asked her to come over and spend some time together to decorate her place for Christmas.

 

“So, did you plan on decorating the whole neighborhood?” Yoohyeon snickers holding out a bunch of window stickers. “These are cute.” She shook off some reindeers stickers.

 

“I can return them. I still have the receipts somewhere.” Yoobin rambled immediately, tidying up the dining room table. Her short blonde hair was hiding the embarrassment creeping over her face, making Yoohyeon sigh.

 

The enthusiasm Yoobin obviously showed over preparing christmas together was warming her heart. They had been together for the past ten months, so this year was full of discovery. Who would have thought, her tiny girlfriend was a real living elf for christmas.

 

Taking her phone out of her bag, Yoohyeon scrolled and scrolled until she suddenly yelped. Yoobin glanced at her, wondering why she was smiling. Then, music filled up the whole room. Bobbing her head to the rhythm, Yoohyeon put her phone down on the table grabbing Yoobin’s hands. Entwining their fingers together, Yoobin let herself be swayed around. With each passing second she was slowly immersed in this joyful mood.

 

“All I want for christmas is you!” Yoohyeon sang the words out tugging Yoobin to her chest. Their lips met each other. And finally Yoobin was smiling too, bringing Yoohyeon’s arms around her waist. Lightly Yoohyeon tapped her cute nose. “I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.” Yoohyeon kept singing, smirking. One of her hand still holding Yoobin’s making her spin around, and bringing her back and forth.

 

When the song ended, Yoobin kissed her cheek, silently thanking her for being such a good girlfriend to her. Always trying to cheer her up.

 

Together they digged around, organising it all for each room of Yoobin’s flat. In the meantime they found themselves wearing some funny accessories. Yoohyeon with a santa hat and Yoobin had reindeers glasses. The season had officially started for this cute couple.

 

The tree was up in a corner of the living room. Yoobin was detangling some lights while Yoohyeon was choosing which baubles to use. A christmas playlist was playing in the background, with Yoohyeon always humming to the songs. Yoobin couldn’t help herself but beamed everytime she was hearing her. That was one of her habits. Even late at night, when they were in bed, she would hear her randomly humming and she would fall asleep to that sound.

 

Totally lost in her sweet memory, Yoobin didn’t see Yoohyeon grab her phone. Only the clicking sound of a picture being taken brought her out of her daze.

 

“You’re beautiful.” Yoohyeon murmured staring at the picture. She turned the screen to Yoobin so she could see it too, although she was not that happy about her face being photographed. Leaning on the table, Yoohyeon puckered her lips. “Kiss.” Yoobin shook her head backing up on her chair. “Kiss me.” She reiterated her words. Yet Yoobi

Please log in to read the full chapter