the first meeting

The other world

"NOOO!! DON´T YOU DARE  TOUCH MY KIDS OR YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT!!" said a manly voice. "AHH: JUDI! TAKE THE GIRLS AND HIDE THEM NOW!! I CAN STOP THEM FOR ANY LONGER! you have to give it to the now! we won´t be able to make it anymore" "jessica, take your sister and go into the closet and stay quiet. always remember that mom and dad love you okay? don´t forget it. jessie, take care of your krystal and..." BAM BAM BAM   "Damn it! jessie i need you to stay brave and don´t come out of the closet until someone you know and we trust picks you up,ok?" "AHHHHHHH" a scream full of pain was crying. "WILL!" the woman cries out her husbands name when she saw his body almost unable to hold back the creatures anymore. The woman turned around to face her children again, trying to hide her tears. She ran to a small closet and put the little jessica and a sleeping krystal in it and gave them both a chain. one with a red diamond which seems to symbolize fire.which is put on jessica. And the other one with a emerald green one, on krystal.she gave them a last hug with all her love and mind, before she locked the closet and threw herself in front of the monsters and sacrifises herself for fighting of the last remaining monsters in the house. jessica was able to see everything through a small slit in the closet. She started to cry silently and let her tears fall like there´s no end. but suddekny the doors flew open and a bright light shone on the 6 year old jessica and the 5 year old sleeping krystal.....

 

"jessie...jessie! wake up it´s already 7 am!" krystal was already annoyed by her bigger sister. "just gimme 5 minutes and i´ll get ready..."

jessica mumbled still in half sleep. "5 minutes my . you are getting up now or I´m gonna throw cucumbers i just got yesterday. do you want that, huh?" krystal grinnend. jessica shot up from the bed and started to threaten her "don´t you dare soojung, i swear i´m so gonna beat your , until you can´t walk anymore!" krystal started to laugh held her stomach from the hard laughing"HAHAHHAHAHAHA yeah sureeeee" "oh you wanna have a lil taste of it?" "ok ok ok. i´ll be going, no need of threats anymore...HAHAHA" krystal stormed out of her room but before she could reach the door knob in time a slipper flew and hit her on the back of her head which caused her harder to laugh."shut up!" "HAHAHAHAHA" " i tell ya as soon i´m finished washing up i´ll get my revenge. just wait" "k, I´ll be waiting downstairs and prepare our lunch. And be a bit faster, we are gonna miss the bus!" jessica quickly came down and took her lunch krystal prepared for them. "let´s go". While they were walking they saw a female like figure but with short hair. jessica´s eyes grew wide "oh man, ´ISN´T THAT AMBER LIU, YOUR CRUSH????" the figure turned around and saw krystal waved at krystal and smiled. but turned back to her way to school."what the hell was that supposed to be?!?!?!?" krystal hushed at her older sister "well, uhm... i told you. mess with me and you are going to rergret it. HAHAHA" " i hate you..." the smaller jung pouted. "come on, the bus arrived. let´s get on it." when they were sitting in the bus krystal asked jessica "when do you think are aunt jenny and uncle brian coming back from their vacation?" "i´m not sure krys, but we won´t have to wait much longer. they are probably back by friday" jessica and krystal have been living with their aunt jenny ,the sister of their mother,and their uncle brian since their parents died from an car accident. well that´s what they believe how they died.

At school

when they arrived at the entrance ther paths parted and bid goodbye

"Heeeyyyy jessssiiiee!!!!!!" 'that´s a hundred percent tiff. no doubt' jessica thought. But to her suprise it was just seohyun, sunny and hyoyeon. no tiffany in sight. "thought it was tiff, huh?" hyoyeon giggled. she showed her the audio she recorded the last time they met and tiffany called jessica. "you are still such a prankster huh?" jessica said and gave them all a big hug. "By the way where´s tiff? it´s weird not to hear her loud voice" she asked. "well,she had to go for little girls if you know what i mean." sunny winked at her. "ok... well i really don´t know why you winked at me like that but ok" jessica just laughed it off. "HEEEEEYYYYY JEESSSSSIIIEEE!!!!" a loud female voice shouted from the other side of the hallway." oh and here ladies and gentleman is the original loud speaker voice. Hahaha seriously how can you shout that loud. your throat must be hurting.!" hyoyeon joked. "shut up hyo. that wasn´t even the loudest though... nevermind. first things first. JESSSSIIIEE" tiffany hugged her. "well well someones excited ,aren´t you?" seohyun asked. "yep kiddo" "i´m not even thaaaatt much younger than you." "you´re right...anyway, there are going to be new students in our school. they are rumored to be super handsome. WOW i seriously can´t wait to meet them." "hold on, you haven´t even met them and you are already head over heels for them. That´s pretty fast tiff" Sunny said. "ok ok, i give in. you are right let´s just go to history."

IN THE CLASSROOM

"There are enough seats for us to sit together. let´s go" the group of girls sat down and took out their things. Then Mrs.Gambler the history teacher came in , followed by 5 other students. Everybody could feel their cool and mysterious aura. Mrs.Gambler started to speak" so guys, we are lucky to have these lovely new students please introduce yourselves." the first girl the shortest out of them started to speak and made eyecontact with jessica," i´m kim taeyeon and i´m 18" , the second person " i´m im yoona and i´m 17" made eyecontact with seohyun, the third person "i´m kwon yuri and i just got 18" who also made eyecontact ,with tiffany. the fourth person "i´m choi sooyoung, i´m 18" made eyecontact with sunny and the last person to introduce "i´m jung nicole, i´m 18" made eyecontact with hyoyeon."so now we know your names , you may take your seats at the right side in the back. We left exact 5 seats in a group so you can sit together" Mrs.Gambler told them. "thank you" taeyeon replied shortly. they all took their seats and the clascept for the another girlgroup startet to comment "Wow they look damn pretty, especially this yoona", "i think taeyeon ist the coolest out of them, have you seen her look. we obviously made eyecontact"(you wish) "well, i d-..." "ok guys no comments please i´d like to start my class please,... so please open your books on page...." everybody had their books outside but the ten girls obviously were somewhere else, and had all the same thought:

 

"Interesting"

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. IF I CAN CORRECT ANYTING THEN LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW.I´M WRITING THIS STORY SLOWLY SO IT CAN TAKE A WEEK FOR ME TO UPGRADE THINGS.AND THE SCHOOL IS PREETY TOUGH HERE SO YEAH.         I GOT INSPIRED BY ANOTHER STORY ON AFF SO I STARTED TO WRITE A STORY THAT HAS SIMILARITIES IN THE STORY. SADLY THE STORY I WAS INSPIRED OF IS PUT ON PAUSE FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME. ANYWAY I HOPE TO COMPLETE THIS STORY.