Unexpected

A blanket of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mates. Being together for my whole life is something i am not able to imagine. Dedicating my whole life to someone. Like; them owning me. Not literally, but that we be staying and owning all our love for each other. Of course, when I was little, I was looking for being mated to someone.

Right now, all this burden of being together with someone my whole life isn’t as appealing as it used to be. It is more of bother. The society want someone like me to reach all of their expectations, but I want to prove them wrong.

I wanted love; to be loved, now I hate this though. I hate being looked down upon because I failed a certain subject they wanted me to be good at. I failed all this because a certain someone didn’t like me achieving it. He looked down on me; however, he was looked upon.

 Day after day, I was humiliated. Our teacher wanted us to be stronger. Someone in this class would succeed being the next Alpha. Namjoon never really liked that title. He never thought it was something for him.

However, he was always put as one of the students fighting each other. To test their strength. Each month they had a school tournament. Whoever won; would be assigned to the team; when all 12 members were gathered, they would be fighting against other clans.

I found no meaning in this tournament. First, I would never be picked. Second, why wouldn’t they gather group of people who wants to be picked. Not all the boys because we are supposed to be seen as stronger.

Each time I would be humiliated by Jeon Jungkook; the next head alpha according to most people in this pack. The one everyone likes, expect from me. I in no way like him. he would always choose me as his next opponent.

I hated that, I hated how everyone would gather in a circle, just to watch us fight each other. Everyone know who would win and who wouldn’t there is nothing new to it. It happens each month. I would be underneath Jungkook after a full-blown punch.

My pride hurt more than my side did. I felt like that it just didn’t hurt me physically but mentally too. So, this month, I choose not showing up. I would get in some trouble, but it doesn’t matter now. I went up to the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter