Introduction :

Welcome, take a sit.
Hey, welcome back. Take a sit

 

"Hoseok your smile is breath-taking !"

"Hoseok your dancing skill is amazing !"

"You're my happy pill !"

 

"Hey there, I'm Jung Hoseok"
"Hey, my name is Jung Hoseok"

"Do you get it ? We are twins" Sharing the same birthday, same name but the world could only acknowledge the existance of one of us. It's Jung Hoseok.

Which Hoseok ? Obviously the flawless Hoseok, the one who was born 7 minutes before I did.
Just like those typical stories everyone had read before, one should be the daydream while the other would be the nightmare. He is the white sheet while I am the black paint that destroyed the
art.

It's unearthly that this Jung's family has this tradition where every family can only has a child.
I am the dark shadow laying on the ground when the attentions are all given to my brother. He's the star of our family ; one and only

Marvelous comments are thrown straight to my brother's face as you've noticed it earlier.
Mom always reminds me that the world is as hideous as those nasty comments that were said to me.

"Hey brother, it's true ?"
"What is ?"
"This world is filled with monstrous people ? And they like to say horrible words to us ?"
"Uh, not really. Everyone in my school is nice tho."
"Oh.."

Caged in this abandoned mansion, mom and dad are always overseas for their excellent careers' requests. I was unchaperoned. Hoseok was in his school, exploring his intelligence.
This was our 5th year of breathing the poisoned air in this world. Did I  have any imaginary friend ? Sadly no. Even the creative mind of a young-aged boy of mine left me.

 

Dear my lovely brother, Jung Hoseok, the pure and irie boy ; a total opposite of your twin. I'm grateful for your plan that was letting me pretending to be you, so that I could attend school 2 days in a week. Without the consciousness and the fret shown in our parents' neither faces nor voices, I had the chance to live as you. Life was interesting, what mom used to tell was concealed with stink lies of hers. She wanted to keep the joy only for her child. Hoseok was surrounded by his wonderful friends : Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and last but not least Jeon Jungkook. I am envious of his perfect life unlike mine.

"Hey brother"
"Yes ?"
"So, one of your friends. That Kim Taehyung guy."
"Uh huh"
"He's kinda cute right ?"
"You think so too ? God we're literally twins. Let me tell you a secret."

I knew what's coming up next, my sweaty palms clenched hard.

"I have a crush on him"
"Oh I see, does that means you're gay ?"
"Yeah, don't tell mom and dad okay"
"Okay"

Placing my dried brown hair on our soft mattress, shutting my eyes tight. Need to get myself drift to sleep, school's waiting for me tomorrow.

 

"Thanks for the ride Sebastian"
"No problem sir"
Sebastian is our butler. He has been serving for our family for great 20 years now. Besides Hoseok himself, Sebastian is the only person who realised our exchanging-person-at-school thing. He sure can differentiate between Jung Hoseok and I when our parents can't. He has been keeping his eyes under his antic glasses on us for 17 years, taking care of us a lot more than our biological parents do. I manage to take a glimpse of his worried look he puts on his face before mouthing "It's fine. Goodbye". Step by step, entering this huge building where students come to collect their scattered knowledge at everywhere else they have went to.
Unlocking Hoseok's locker, letters, small gifts on the top of his school's supplies. Big brother is sure a heartbreaker of this school. Chuckles escaped my mouth.

"So, how many letters and gifts do you get this morning to add into your collection huh ?" Oh that deep and husky voice that comes from Hoseoks' heartbreaker.
"Don't really mind, how about you count it for me Taehyung ?"

That little smile that isn't meant for me, it created a tiny crack on this pumping organ.
"Nah, got myself some too. Ain't got time to care aren't we Hoseok ?"
"Yeah sure"
"Better be quick because I heard that our new Miss English Teacher is pretty hot, don't wanna miss that out right"
"Yup let's go."

Yeah the straight guy that we have our life messed up for. Why haven't I think about how the world actually works like. God created girls for the boys right (?)
"Do you think so Hoseok ?" his voice snaps me out of those little talks I'd with my inner self just now. Wait did he just read my mind ?
"
W-what ?"
"Well I was asking you if you think that the teacher will be hot. Do you think so Jung Hoseok ?"
"Yeah, of course"
"Come on man 5 more minutes before detention class will kiss our asses hello"

 

-Lunch time-

 

"So Hoseok, any plan for Saturday night ?" asked Jungkook.
"Not sure but I guess I'm free for Saturday."
"Oh hell yes score !"
Taehyung shouted and his long arm hung onto my shoulder, sending electric shock down to my spine.
"Do you mind if we have a sleepover at your house this Saturday night ?" this time Namjoon voiced out for them.
"We all have been having sleepover at every else's houses except yours. I'm so excited !" said Jimin.
"YO HOSEOK DID YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN YOU LOSE AT DRINKING GAME AND YOU NEED TO DRINK THAT SOY SAUCE + MAYONNAISE SHOT, OH GOD THAT'S GOLD AF" - JIN
Hoseok : Yeah that's the other Hoseok you're talking about not the one right in front of you guys *in mind*


As the conversation continued with those memories that they had with the other Hoseok, what memories did I saved ? Nothing but plain activities in our house. Guess that till the last day I'm surviving in this world, I'll bury dead body in that eerie mansion. They are going to have a sleepover at our house tomorrow, with the real Hoseok. Me ? Playing hide and seek with them, but the game needs hours to wrap up. And the winner will be none other than Jung Hoseok. My reality , it's like shooting your head with gun, just to find out that the gun has never been filled with bullets. So you just sit on the floor, waiting for the death that never come to have a visit.