Final

It's okay, it's alright

When he thought of love, Chanyeol always came first in his mind. However, that wasn't the case anymore. And Baekhyun was scared that his love for Chanyeol was dissipating. Every waking moment, every kiss, every intimate moments weren't the same anymore. 

 

Whenever he tried to look at Chanyeol while he was sleeping, he couldn't find the feeling anymore like he usually had. His heart ached for so many reasons. Every night, Baekhyun would cry himself to sleep because his boyfriend did not deserve this. 

 

One time, while they were lounging at their couch, Chanyeol just suddenly blurted out an, "I love you". 

 

Baekhyun was not surprised but he was stuck trying to tell the same thing. He felt crying as the words left his mouth. Baekhyun wasn't cheating on him but he felt like it. Chanyeol only smiled at him but there was a hidden meaning behind it.  And Baekhyun was scared to find it out. 

 

For all his worth, he hugged Chanyeol as if the world was taking him away. Without Baekhyun knowing, the tears already came out and it was too late for him to stop. He started sobbing and apologizing to his boyfriend. 

He tried his hardest to do anything to gain his love for Chanyeol. He really tried.

 

But it's not enough. A voice whispered in his mind.

 

As if Chanyeol read his thoughts, he comforted Baekhyun by returning the hug with the same ardency. 

 

I'm sorry.

​​​​​​

"It's okay, Hyun. It's alright."

 

 

It was not . Baekhyun knew, Chanyeol knew.