Chapter 1

Eternal

I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I brought the last box inside. After I locked my door, I flopped down on my new couch, taking a deep breath.

There I was, the new kid. I had just finished moving from Busan to Seoul, and all I needed to do was unpack. But who wouldn't be tired from carrying boxes for two hours?

I walked upstairs into the first room, my bedroom. My bed was already made. Thanks mom. I laid down to sleep for a while, but my doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" I yelled sleepily when I got up.

"Jungkookie!" Someone yelled. There was only one person who ever called me that.

"Taehyung!" I swung the door open and was knocked down. Taehyung and I have been friends since we were tiny. He moved to Seoul about three years ago, and we never saw each other since. But now he was here, preventing me from breathing.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much~!" Tae screamed in my ear. 

"Can't... Breathe..." I muttered.

"Crap, sorry." He got off me and helped me stand. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

"So am I!" I smiled. "Let's sit."

We sat on my couch and Tae bounced up and down.

"Tell me about Seoul." I said. Tae stopped bouncing.

"It's a really nice city. But noisy. The crime rate is surprisingly low, too. That's why it's good to live here. And there's lots of things to do! I go to the bar a lot." He explained, but I stopped him midway. 

"Wait, you go to the bar?" I asked.